Reviews for If There are Wolves Among the Stars
Kirei Ryuusei chapter 18 . 8/8/2011
Whew finally caught up. I like this story. It has good Plot and I think you did the characters well
SpartanGoddess chapter 18 . 7/31/2011
Slippery Relk got away! And he finds interesting and possibly cool stuff when he he does - if only :-P

It was good to get a perspective of the Spartan IIs - and if anyone complains about how its not like that, I'll have to tell them to write their own story. *on that note - did you mean Spartan IIs, rather then Spartan IIIs? I just figured the computer did the oops*

It's also good to see that Jorge and Six are getting some time in for themselves! Because we all know that no love means Spartans get awfully grumpy :-P

Looking forward to more, as always :-D
SurferSquid chapter 18 . 7/28/2011
Religious Relk is religious. (I don't know why but I had to say it.)

Nem on Sangheilos are there cross-stitch samplers on the wall with Forerunner writing?

Awwww, Six/Jorge. OTP, Nem. OTP. You know, hugging is really interesting when done between two people in MJOLNIR.

No, Six, I don't understand heels either.

Suspensssseeee. Nem I want more.
Wolf chapter 17 . 7/24/2011
Well shit! This is amazing!
segment thought chapter 17 . 7/16/2011
Lol, while I was reading this chapter, I realllyyy, wanted to hit fred. Im not quite sure why though xD

great chapter as always!

cant wait for the next one :D
Sarge1995 chapter 17 . 7/14/2011
Well, it'll be interesting to see how this goes. Osik- really would have preferred 'Noble' to 'Red'. Sounds so much better! Anyways though, looking forward to your next update. K'oyacyi!
SurferSquid chapter 17 . 7/14/2011
Nem, you know, nothing delights me more than heavily armored supersoldiers running around being well-written.

Relllllllkkkkkk. That is all I have to say about that.

I'm amused by how they're kind of treating him as a pet. A pet that could kill them.

I approve of theoretical memberships.

Haha delicious irony is delicious. (The part about ODSTs.)

I, I want to explore this place Nem.

Fred sounds a little paranoid, really. I'd be ecstatic if I was trapped in a mysterious underground tunnel with a bunch of Spartans, an Elite, and...Halsey I guess. (Well, maybe not so much the "trapped" and "underground" parts. But still. Also I acknowledge that Fred is a seasoned soldier and I am a flailing fangremlin.)

Noooooo suspense Nem you can't do this to me.
Crimz0nCha0z chapter 16 . 7/5/2011
aww thats so cute that Jorge tried to comfort six at the end, even if it was ever so slightly :'D i love your fic! and i am always eagerly awaiting the next chapter! :'D
Sergeant Dreamer chapter 16 . 7/5/2011
ah. Relk is my new favourite. :D

Don't kill him off,

can't wait for the next chapter!
Sarge1995 chapter 16 . 7/4/2011
And once again, you fail to disappoint. A very good chapter as usual, more insight into Relk and SIx, and now we're moving closer to the rendezvous with the Master Chief and the rest of the survivors. Looking forward to your next update.
SpartanGoddess chapter 16 . 7/4/2011
OMG! I haven't reviewed in so long! I have been reading though and I am REALLY loving it! I was so excited to see the Twos that i was bouncing! *NOTE- Bouncing in your seat on a subway makes people look at you weird for some reason*

I'm also happy to see Jun! I missed him :-)

Please keep updating! It makes my long rides to work go by SO much faster!
SurferSquid chapter 16 . 7/4/2011
Haha Halsey reminds me of myself sometimes. That may not be a good thing.

Awww poor Kalmiya. AIs are people, too!

Haha ohhhh Relk. You coward.

xD Relk waving reminds me of the co-op bots. Too bad there isn't an AI overlord here to chastise him for acting so human.

Nem I expect at least one dinosaur-related metaphor in everything you write from now on. I am telling you this as your paleontological correspondent.

This tale is full of amusing Relk-imagery. I also find amusing the mental image of him wrapped around the cable like some kind of...thing that wraps around things. And is vaguely Elite-shaped.

Haha you said "aperture". *derp* Thanks, that only served to further reinforce how much this installation reminds me of the Enrichment Center. (Then again, I think most underground installations would remind me of the Enrichment Center by default.)

I just love the strange rapport between Jun and Relk.

Haha I love your verbiage there at the end about Relk "orbiting". I orbit sometimes.

Stories never go quite the way you expect them to. But that's the fun of it, really.
Crimz0nCha0z chapter 15 . 7/2/2011
awwwwa Halsey :c she makes me kinda mad but shes like a mommy to the IIs :'C great chapter, i shall be waiting for the next chapter, oh! and i started on the ic of Relk sitting in a chair x'D
segment thought chapter 15 . 6/30/2011
"Wrack, Wralk." xD

LOL, my favourite part of this chapter.

Hey, uh, isn't Kurt a higher rank than Fred? Well, its been a while since I read Ghosts of Onyx...but I'm pretty sure he was a Lieutenant Commander, which is a higher rank than Junior Grade Lieutenant, right? And, I'm pretty sure that six knew Kurts rank. (Kurt xD, he's my fav)

Lol, cant wait for the next chapter! :D
AkSmiley chapter 15 . 6/30/2011
Alright so I like this story but I really need to say something about this chapter because this whole liutenant junior grade ordeal is slightly bugging me. Okay so you stated in this chapter that Fred-104 is a liutenant junior grade though at the time that reach was attacked he was only either a petty officer second class or a senior chief petty officer can't quite remember which but anyway the other thing about this is that six said and I quote "Fred-104 outranked even Carter; she would have to act accordingly. She didn't think she had ever known a Spartan ranked higher than Fred's Junior Grade Lieutenant." when Spartan-B312 is an fact a Liutenant which is one rank higher then liutenant junior grade, and Carter is a Commander which is three ranks above liutenant junior grade in fact I would also like to say that Carter is the highest ranking spartan known even higher then Kurt-051 or Kurt Ambrose which ever name you prefer. Anyway just had to get that off my chest good story though will be looking forward to more chapters.
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »