Reviews for If There are Wolves Among the Stars
AkSmiley chapter 15 . 6/30/2011
Alright so I like this story but I really need to say something about this chapter because this whole liutenant junior grade ordeal is slightly bugging me. Okay so you stated in this chapter that Fred-104 is a liutenant junior grade though at the time that reach was attacked he was only either a petty officer second class or a senior chief petty officer can't quite remember which but anyway the other thing about this is that six said and I quote "Fred-104 outranked even Carter; she would have to act accordingly. She didn't think she had ever known a Spartan ranked higher than Fred's Junior Grade Lieutenant." when Spartan-B312 is an fact a Liutenant which is one rank higher then liutenant junior grade, and Carter is a Commander which is three ranks above liutenant junior grade in fact I would also like to say that Carter is the highest ranking spartan known even higher then Kurt-051 or Kurt Ambrose which ever name you prefer. Anyway just had to get that off my chest good story though will be looking forward to more chapters.
Sarge1995 chapter 15 . 6/29/2011
Well, having read First Strike, I can't wait for our two hyper-lethal Spartans to meet. This chapter was good, getting together the remaining Spartans and attempting to form a plan. Looking forward to your next update.
Separatist Supporter chapter 15 . 6/29/2011
To nitpick some canon mistakes-Fred wasn't a JG Lieutenant until the end of Ghosts of Onyx, and even then I'm pretty sure that Commander is a higher rank; the IIs were known to the public for the purpose of boosting morale, while the IIIs (as expendable heroes) weren't, with Noble Team being the exception.
S058 chapter 15 . 6/29/2011
Nice job so far, but one minor typo that I found.

You said, or at least implied that the S-IIs were originally designed when Harvest was lost to the Covenant, but in reality, they were formed to deal with the Insurrection, and were rapidly repurporsed to deal with the Covenant..
SurferSquid chapter 15 . 6/29/2011
I love you, Nem. *derp*

I always save weapons for rainy days, too.

Haha I don't think any Spartan has ever heard "don't shoot" and "the Elite" in the same sentence like that before.

Wait so Halsey is all buddy-buddy with these Spartan-IIs but is all rude and whatnot with Noble Team? Explain this to me Nem. (After more reading:) So she's cold towards them because she didn't oversee their development?

"Ma'am, there's an Elite in your party. That isn't normal." Understatement of all time. :P

Quizzical Spartans amuse me. You've got a lot of amusing imagery going on in this fic, Nem.

xD Does Jun really call himself that?

Morose Relk is morose. I want to give him a hug more than ever now.

I'd love to see a Covvie-Spartan quite frankly.

Awwwwww Six and Relk are now bestest fwends.

Ooooooooooooh another cliffhanger Nem you are so good at those.
Crimz0nCha0z chapter 14 . 6/28/2011
:3 great chappy! loved it :'D i kinda wanna draw an elite sitting in a chair now x'D a small childs chair oWo

great that not only are you following the campaign for reach, that you added First strike in here to! cant wait for the next chapter! :D
RayneEthelwulf chapter 14 . 6/28/2011
I loved the extra dialogue :) Looking forward to more!
segment thought chapter 14 . 6/28/2011
Great chapter! can't wait the next one! xD
SurferSquid chapter 14 . 6/27/2011
Reeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllkkkkkk

I want one.

The mental image of Relk sitting in a chair is so epically hilarious.

Also Spartans laughing.

I like this Six and Halsey tension. Sometimes characters are more interesting when they don't get along than when they do.

I feel Six's pain in beds being too small.

/tall

I, I want some biofoam, Nem. That stuff be's useful.

I like the idea of Six, of all people, being squeamish about stitches.

Oh Nem, you write stitches so well. It is making me remember my own. I think they were blue, too. (Sadly they were not the dissolvey kind.)

I like the dynamic between Relk and Jun almost as much as that between Relk and Jorge. Now Relk and Six need to have some quality time!

And ooooh cliffhanger chapter ending! I want mooooore.
Sarge1995 chapter 13 . 6/19/2011
Excellent work so far, I'm looking forward to your next chapter!
Crimz0nCha0z chapter 13 . 6/15/2011
:'D great chapter! im glad she got her helmet back! wont be as easy to ding her pretty face up ;D cant wait for the next chapter! :D hope you do well untill then!
SurferSquid chapter 13 . 6/14/2011
Whoooo another chapter!

You are so great at describing things. I know I say that all the time but it's true.

Yay more Relk!

You know, Jorge and Relk seem to really have this issue with fighting in unstable vehicles. :P

I'm really enjoying the interactions between Jun and Relk here, too.

"He's got this thing about not dying." That's Relk in a nutshell, yes. :P

Nem I, I have this crazy mental montage going on of Jorge and Relk doing sappy bestest-friend-type things while some corny song about friendship and magic and aliens is playing in the background. Them having a tea party, using a photo booth, making snow angels...it's beautiful, Nem.

I think an alternate title for this fic could be "In Which Jorge Discovers Compassion for a Covvie". Or some such.

Yeah! Take back the planet! Whooo!
RayneEthelwulf chapter 13 . 6/14/2011
Love it when they kick some arse ;) Look forward to more!
SurferSquid chapter 12 . 6/10/2011
Gotta love that good old fashioned survivor's guilt.

Write more, Nem! Write more! Also Relk! He needs to be kept alive because he's great and I love him!

I shall proudly stand alone as Relk's sole fan.
SurferSquid chapter 11 . 6/10/2011
Ooooh I love the delightful creepiness of exploring the abandoned church/theatre. Reminds me of some really interesting urban exploration sites I've visited.

Relk's scene made me laugh. I love that guy.
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »