Reviews for Deviation
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This is wonderful. And I think it could have happened like that, especially this last season. You caputured everyones' emotions beautifully in this. It is a truly a brillant piece. And of course I love that she went to him.
Ariel119 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
This is nice, very well written!
Tango Mike Charlie chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I love it! It's a wonderful build-up from beginning to end. I have no problems with Beckett being OOC. If there's one day she would be, this is it.

I do hope you and your mom are doing as well as can be expected.
BLendgame chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This story. This story right here. Are there even words? I think not. This is written exquisitely and beautifully and just... flawlessly. Your descriptions are golden and t they seem so realistic. Every word of this story flows together brilliantly.

Such a joy to read. Really, truly, this is beautiful.

Bravo.

Bravo bravo bravo.
Sammichbatch chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Oh My Gosh.

"They stood there, each planted to their individual spot on the floor, but intertwined from the waist up. They were silently rocking back and forth as one, ever so slightly, admitting everything and nothing simultaneously. He knew she didn't want to talk, so he didn't even ask."

I melted. A few times actually. This was pretty much perfection. I just.. there are no more words to express how amazing this was!

Sb-
pipecleanerFlowers chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
This is adorable :) I would tell you to put in more inner-monologue and dialogue in the parts where Kate is alone, but it actually worked out well the way you did it, keeping the reader distant from her just like she wants everyone else to be (except for Castle, of course :P).

Nawww :) FAVOURITE

(btw I'm pipecleanerflowers from tumblr :P)
kbecks41319 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
This.. Was magical. I've read other stories dealing with her mother, but this.. This was amazing. I think this is my favorite, so far. 3
Stanatic chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
No plot holes! Not OOC at all completely beautiful!
nikkicarter chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Awwwwwwww...That's so sad and cute!
deltainfinity chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Holy crap. That was freaking great!

I am not one for angsty stories. I don't usually dive into that stuff for fear of crying, but WOW, that was worth the deviation. (haha, geddit? :D)

I was really glad that I read this. It was really, REALLY, awesome. I felt like the characters fit, ya know? The Captain, Esposito, Ryan, and Lanie were spot on, and Kate and Rick were just perfect. You really captured the essence of the show :)

I would love to see a sequel of this, mabel after a year, how Kate interwines Rick into her yearly ritual ;)

thanks for your hard work, and keep it coming! I assure you, and stories you write, I will read (:

~M.
clayfish32 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
That was a great story. Even the ooc stuff, I could see happening. Nicely done, and-I think- with just the right mix of emotion.
BrianBach5 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Very sweet story. Very much in character for Beckett to not let anyone in but finally letting Castle in and admitting the connection. Keep up the great writing !
SusanRS chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
WOW! I loved it! Very well written and not OOC at all. I would love it if you continued.
Van Inactive chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This was perfect. Super, super sweet.
knittingeek chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
This was really wonderful. Definitely not OOC at all. It went from sadness for Kate to being content. Hope it was a bit of a release for you too. Sending you good thoughts :o)