Reviews for Your Typical Princess
LadyVukavo chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
This story is so ridiculous it's hilarious lol
CheekyBrunette chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Ahaha. I just fell in love with that completely. (It dawns on me I have actually read ALOT of what you wrote and it was all really good. No complaints here!) Anyway, Hunny was so cute and loveable and Hunny-y. Ah. Cute.
theblackcat1236 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I love the "they wanted to be the youngest kings ever" part XDDDDDD I can totally imagine them doing that b
skylarkz chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
LMAO! That was funny, cute, and AWESOME!

Poor Tamaki didn't get rescued from the fountain! And the twins got to be the youngest kings ever! LOL that was cute!

Awesomely awesome! (Sorry, awesome is my favourite word at the moment...)
Social Safari chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Very amusing story and for the format, surprising well told and written.
toxicAcrylix chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Don't look at me! I'm not rescuing him from the fountain!
cjnicole chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Lol that's too great! Writin it one sentence at a time that's cool! I really enjoyed it! One thing though, kyoya had said Haruhi's name( "That's what Haruhi likes best," he said coolly.) instead of Hatori before Hunny said her name and she asked how he knew it. So it kinda doesn't make sense a little. Sorry I kinda have a thing bout little details.
cookie-pocky-strawberry-love chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
hahahaha xD that was a very cute/funny haruhiXhoney tale :D

Love Kazumi
Nyaneko92 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
waa tamaki!
jollysooks chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
... I better not get cyber slapped for this.

now, on to the review

"The Kingdom of Haninozuka can defeat the Kingdom of Hitachiin any day." Prince Takashi said dangerously as he began to sharpen his katana

xDDDD I was literally rolling on the floor xD

random, funny and random xD

And I loved this line xD "they also just wanted to be the youngest kings ever."

They killed their mom for that? XD

Okay! well, end of review.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... .
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I'm so glad we did this! That was a crazy wild hair, thanks to doing this years ago as a girl scout. It turned out pretty well though.
nicluvly chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
ROfl. I love us. I laughed so hard while were writing it and I laughed even more reading it. We HAVE to do this again. I'm favoriting this. Even though it makes me feel vain. BUt really I only wrote half of it. *innocent grin*