Reviews for Cradle This Moment
Twilight Cat 64 chapter 14 . 4/12/2011
I love you for writing this . I cannot wait for more!

Everything in this story is written so well and its just pure awesomeness! This AU is amazing, having them be human but still being different from others. And the mystery of it all is just wonderful, dragging me deeper into the story. I happily look forward to the next chapter ;3

*TwiCat*
unknown20troper chapter 14 . 3/30/2011
Awesome!

All the characters are in character. The first line of this chapter is so hilarious!

I love how this gets into the characters' thoughts and emotions, and puts them in situations that make their thoughts and emotions really complex. Skulker has trouble dealing with his attraction to Clockwork and feels jealousy; Clockwork notices that and points it out. He's an astute little guy. Nathaniel develops more of an interest in Nikolai, as Nikolai tries to overcome the trauma he suffered; Nathaniel a special privilege and resents Connor, the one that Pariah Dark's mission-plan thing is about. Fascinating...

Yeah, I love the creative, unusual and emotional situations that writers can and sometimes do put characters in. It makes things absolutely fascinating...

1337kitsune chapter 13 . 3/25/2011
Psh, posting another chapter in just a second. Let me guess, this isn't one of the nine stories that FFN is allowing you to work on right now, is it?
unknown20troper chapter 13 . 3/21/2011
Awesome!

All the characters are in character. Danny and Andrew have quite the interesting dynamic. And Skulker got caught in an awkward moment... Something's definitely going on with Nikolai... And yes, this chapter is rather hard to comment on for some reason... but it's awesome!

unknown20troper chapter 12 . 3/6/2011
Awesome!

All the characters are in character. As always, this is beautiful and the thoughts and emotions have such a real, human feel to them. Just as I noted before, the flashback does have lots of slashy subtext, hinting at the relationship that Nathan and Clockwork eventually have. It's sad that Nathan thought Clockwork lied to him, when really, Clockwork probably was just being reassuring and didn't /know/ whether things really would be alright.

1337kitsune chapter 12 . 3/6/2011
You're really grinding out the chapters aren't ya! Woo! I am so hooked on this pairing now. I'm so hooked on this story! After reading your Clockwork and compairing him to mine...Wow. Big diff. Really big. Like...Worlds apart...

Unimportant though! I loved how happy Conner was that he prevented a vision from happening! And how Skulker is starting to warm up to him! Woo! Wonder what will happen when Skulker finds out CW is, what, 24? I think that's what was mentioned at one time.

Can't wait for next chapter! But I shall! Cause I really wanna better OLBHG&TP Wow, I still can't believe I remembered all that!
unknown20troper chapter 11 . 3/5/2011
Awesome!

All the characters are in character. I love the emotional atmosphere of this, with all the characters dealing with uncertain emotions. Yes, I love how you do emotions, thoughts and wording. It's beautiful and oh-so evocative.

1337kitsune chapter 11 . 3/4/2011
Okay, after getting to know you and your stories, my intrest in this has increased one hundred fold. Be glad. Also, I know you said Nathniel was Nocturne (i think). But now with the Knight, I don't know if that's reference to him being master of dreams, or if you are doing something with him being related to the fright knight.

Or Nat is really the fright knight and you lied, no wait, he's Nocturne. . . So what. . . ARG! *clutches head* . . . I am so confused, I did love the fluff though. I always love the fluff.
The 13th Unlucky Jinx chapter 10 . 2/13/2011
*Snickers* I only just started reading this, and DAMMIT, I should have read it ages ago! xD This is so interesting and odd and I TOTALLY WANT MOAR! D Hurrrr ...
1337kitsune chapter 10 . 2/3/2011
Whoa. Back up. Wait... That was freaking Nocturne? DAMMIT! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN THIS STORY?

I gotta keep an eye on this...
unknown20troper chapter 10 . 1/22/2011
Awesome!

All the characters are in character. You already know how much I loved the Technus/Nocturne sex, how dreamy and night-like and awesome it is. Yeah, I really like Nocturne's mind and how he turns searching into sex. Hot, beautiful and kinda creepy!

unknown20troper chapter 9 . 1/13/2011
Awesome!

All the characters are in character. As I said before, Clockwork and the TV is very amusing, and a likely result of such powers.

Last time, I didn't give Andrew's story much attention, but this time... whoa! He's writing about Malcolm and Connor getting it on, remarking on the eroticness of Connor's fingers... We all know what his power is, yeah? And then, Malcolm starts considering Clockwork's fingers in that way... Could Ghostwriter possibly be the cause of the inevitable romance? Cool, maybe a bit creepy, maybe kinda big philosophical-question creating (you know, free will and all, the definition of love)...

unknown20troper chapter 8 . 1/8/2011
Awesome!

All the characters are in character. Yeah... This is the chapter when I started reviewing on dA, I think? So yeah... I might need to find new ways to tell you of the awesomeness of your story. Well, I certainly like Clockwork's seductiveness and how he ended the dream with a kiss.

keeperofcoldtoes chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
Hmmmm . . . fanfiction good. Me likey. Tastes of goodness it does. Like it, yes. Makes sour hard candy into chocolate, mm hmm. Much power. Lot of awesome. Yep. Also apparently make me speak fragments with incorrect grammar for further effects. Yup.

Suffice to say, it is super-duper swell! And funny. Oh yes, funny. Clockwork portrayal is very nice as well. Yes, indeed. Yup.
unknown20troper chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
Awesome!

All the characters are in character. I love how you chose a hilarious way to prove Connor's powers to Malcolm. And yeah, I really like how Connor's powers affect his everyday life, like say, his TV-watching.