Reviews for The Sweet with the Bitter
uke to a uke chapter 8 . 7/5/2013
I've just read all the chapters of your fic and oh my god. You're so amazing for this! I've been looking for a good Shinobu x Misaki for ages and then I found this! \o/

- Favourite Author CHECK!
- Favourite Story CHECK!
No-One-Important666 chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
*grins like a moron* you are very good at writing smut...i actually like how shinobu acts it alot funnier cuz he's just so blunt and to the point. and i loved all of that restaurant scene:] keep up the good work cant wait to read more;)
Blue Denim 7 chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
I like this un-canon pairing. It's different because all the Junjou Romantica couples have a big age difference, and this pairing is closer in age which makes it interesting. Good job.
76Blank47 chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
WHOOOAAAAA XDD "They dont know what theyre missing" is right! XD Ahahahahaha i love the irony where haruhiko is after takahiro instead of misaki xD but now it sorta makes me wonder if he pursued him when usagi and he were still high schoolers :0 Hope you update soon! Very much looking forward to ze next chapter! 0
76Blank47 chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
I find it extremely ironic how misaki was thinking nii-chan where are you? And them the guy shows up AFTER hes needed...xD wonder if usagi is part of the group of friends :0
76Blank47 chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
Aw, lovely little brotherly love c: Quite glad he was okay with it all cx
76Blank47 chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
Oh my gosh...usagi and miyagi were doing it...but then they stopped to watch. OH MY GOSH XD Miyagi has blackmail and usagi has material for another BL novel! Oh my gosh! XD
76Blank47 chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
I love how shinobu is so blunt about things xD Also, do i detect a sumi/kamijou pairing? C8
76Blank47 chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Ahahahaha poor misaki xD since usagi was the one who made misaki realize he was gay, shinobu will hafta do it XD
76Blank47 chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
OHHHHHHHH MISAKI SAID THE MAGIC WORD XDD
76Blank47 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Ahh, the super smart blonde comment made me laugh way too hard xD Anyway, theyre well into character, good job! Cx
munchin munchkin chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
Awesome and original story! Can you believe how long that manga has been going? Eagerly anticipating the next chapter :D 3
sunset siren curse chapter 8 . 11/30/2012
Why do semes have so cruel? Can't wait for more lots of love sunset
sunset siren curse chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
Oh no not good. Can't wait for more lots of love sunset
sunset siren curse chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
Thank goodness for Misaki's brother being understanding. Can't wait for more lots of love sunset