Reviews for The Open Door
iram0123 chapter 8 . 3/8/2018
Your story and Oc (Faye) are very impressive. The Akatsuki, their behavior is very far from OOC and the plot is very entertaining and keeps readers on their toes. I fell in love with 'The Open Door' during the first chapter and have enjoyed it even further. I hope you have not given up on this story, and if you are having trouble with continuing it, don't give up! Usually a great story takes its time.
Christina chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Can you please update this story. I've been waiting for awhile and I love it so much. It grabbed my attention immediately from beginning to end. Please don't stop writing it xc
Skyrere chapter 8 . 3/20/2015
I will keep reading. :D
I am enjoying this. XD
Skyrere chapter 6 . 3/20/2015
they eye piece is a piece of tech that he uses to target long distance. :)
so far, I am loving this story.
fun. and I like your oc.
goldenlucario1 chapter 8 . 9/16/2013
Please make Luke the one! And maybe make Deidara fall in love with her and she neglects him, pissing him off! Please! He's such an ass in this fic! (I'm a Deiadara fan, but I have an urge to punch him for this story!) Please make Deidara pay for his arrogance! I beg you! And the story is developing very well! Good work! The OC is good, too! For your first time your OC is amazing! :)
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
HOLY SAMEHADA THANK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU! I have been searching through FF for a real AKatsuki FF! Not with romance, with the bad-ass criminals they are! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU ! THANK YOU THANK YOU! The OC is fantastic! So real! Not like: "OMG Akatsuki are so hot; they just killed my family, who cares, I'll marry one of them!" and the Akatsuki are so mean! That fits perfectly! Not nice! I'm so gonna read this! Thank you for your wonderful story! I'd even pay to read this! Seriously! And btw, it's also good the OC doesn't believe who they are right away!
fanfictionaddicthelpline chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
:D
christina chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
more more more...pweeaasse :3
blaleblelelel chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
*grins* Ah, I see what's happening. Her brain(or something in her head) is covering up the fact that her parents are dead because of the stress it's causing her and is instead leaving the thought that the reason her parents are gone is because they're on a 'vacation'.

I wonder what will happen when she realizes what her brain is doing, I think she might go into shock or something.
blaleblelelel chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
*grins* This chapter was good! :D
blaleblelelel chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
*grins* I wonder what they'll think of a laptop! xDD
blaleblelelel chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
This is getting interesting...er! xDD
blaleblelelel chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
*laughs* .GOD! This chapter is good! *claps author's back* You have one creative mine!
blaleblelelel chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
*blinks away tears* Now...this is what would really happen if the Akatsuki went to our world. *sniffs*
Jun Jin chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
Can I say that this is one of the BEST fic's of this type of have ever read? I mean, yeah, I like reading one's where the Akatsuki are all buddy-buddy and funny, but it's rare to see a realistic one. So I applaud you on the realism!

- Jun Jin