Reviews for Maple Hearts
Well worth the read 3
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Cute!
GHRS chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I prefer Franada but this was cute
The Little Chibi chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Wow... That's an original way to ask someone out... It's kinda weird, but hey, it works, right?
Prucanisthewaytogo chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
So adorable! I love these 'Hearts' stories!
RapunzelInTheSnow chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Awwww
Maya Papaya chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I'm Canadian so I can safely say that this fanfic is as sweet as maple syrup ;)
Catnip Yawn chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Aww… That was so sweet 3
Okay, sorry if this is bad. [This is my first review, ever Hope I do okay]
I really like your Heats series. I would've reviewed before, but I had to read the next ones… And I figured I should review this one, at least. So sweet3

Anyway, I really loved it. I couldn't find anything that was… off, and your spelling, punctuation and grammar were pretty perfect
Please keep writing! If you're still writing these when you see this, could you do an 'alternate reality' thing for NorIce? It's okay if you can't

It was really good Keep going with these! The idea is amazing!

Arrisorra Veneciano
switmikan74 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
:D. Oh, Gil and Matt.. how I love you so..
The Deceiving Maiden chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
You know, I'm going through your Heart series again and trying to fav all of them. But then I came across this one. Now I am more of a Franada fan and believe Prucan only works as the unlikely best friend duo because of their personalities. But then that would leave this the only fanfic I have not read. So therefore I gave it a try.

It was alright, I accept that it is good like all your other Heart series. I hope you update more someday.
Tiili97 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
This is just to adorable. Especially the part when Gilbert asked Mattie to go on a date with him. You write them so well, I love it!
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
that was too cute
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
naw, these two are so ADORABLE! and this chapter was hilarious...