Reviews for Home Is Where the Heart Is
long live marshmallows chapter 14 . 8/16/2014
This is getting interesting! I hope you'll find time to update.
Sjrw26 chapter 14 . 7/31/2014
Yay! I really like this story :) but it seems like all the fanfics I'm reading that are SUPER AWSOME AMZING! Are all still in progress :( oh well that's ok it's good enough I can wait :)
The Songbird Still Sings chapter 14 . 5/24/2013
ok so I'm at a loss for expecting what's gonna happen next. can you please update this ? pretty please with gummy bars on top?
Soprana chapter 14 . 3/18/2013
*rolls into a ball of comfort* I need sustenance! And update would do nicely.
imnotyourboytoy chapter 14 . 8/18/2012
Ommmmmmmg mooreeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
dullaznboi chapter 13 . 4/5/2012
So I have already reviewed the 14th chapter and I want to give you a more detailed one now. I reread this story again because I just enjoy reading this fics now and I like yours a whole lot! It's always sad to see winry in this state and I hope that you can update soon so that they may reunited for good this time :) or ar at least not have the drachmans destroy the country lol. Keep it up though :). I'm also rereading stories to try and better my writing as well :D
ShinobiTrio2374 chapter 14 . 12/7/2011
Haru: HI! I am in love with this story. I have actually foumd that I gravitate to certain kinds of fanfiction, such as Naruto rewrites and Fruits Basket "Akito runs rampant" Keep writing, and I look forward to the next chapter. And for writer's block, go on a walk. Notice things. And think. WHo knows? You might find some inspiration.
dullaznboi chapter 14 . 10/25/2011
please update soon [
Faithevans17 chapter 14 . 10/18/2011
Continue! Pweeze!
fullmetal iowa chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
coolcoolcool
kalicious chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
I wonder who those weird people are in the house thing!
kalicious chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
OMG That's cute!
kalicious chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Aw, how cute!
AmiiceeLokei chapter 14 . 6/29/2011
HURRY! I need to see if Ed gets hit with a wrench or not! What about "i love you"s? Where is mei? xD I need you to write! :) Lol. Does Ed still have alchemy? and doesn't Winry need to update his auto mail for the north?

I am a faithful reader :) congrats!
flamingo174 chapter 14 . 6/22/2011
i love your story hope you update soon with a long chapter !