Reviews for Lies and Butterflies
Chandramukhi chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I loved this!

It was fresh, funny and enjoyable... I felt sad for poor Terra. He is just so clumsy. I almost thought he'd end up without winning Aqua at a moment.

Great job.
Radiant Silver Star chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This really is pretty different than the other stuff of yours I've been reading. Wow. It really wasn't what I'd expect to see from an author like you-forgive me for making assumptions. I must've put reading this on hold for a day because I was really afraid I wouldn't like it, especially considering it's one of your earlier stories and I know it generally takes time to get comfortable with one's own writing style.

I shouldn't have hesitated. I *LOVE* stalker-mode Terra. He's absolutely HILARIOUS. Totally unsure of himself, insecure, and frankly kind of awkward. Terra would have a difficult time fitting into our world, but in this case I suppose he ended up all right. I kind of wish Ven had been in this story, though I understand why he wasn't-how would he have reacted to his idol Terra's, erm... habit?

Worse yet... Would Ven pick up on the habit HIMSELF? Now that's a thought. A very strange one.

From what I've seen, I bet you won't be writing much more of anything like this, but I still enjoyed it, even if it was way different. Congratulations on it, I think it must have been pretty far outside your comfort zone.

I'm also picking up on a trend with your Aqua... But I can't put a name to it just yet. Give me some time to think about it... Hmm.

Happy writing!

-RSS
Wolf-Unicorn-97 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
haha. i dont think hes sure after that...
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Terra you do seem suspiciously stalkerish in this fic xD But I couldn't help but think of it as cute x3

...okay, I think I'm now done with reading all your Terra&Aqua fics...I think this officially makes me a TerraXAqua supporter or something xDD
Chibylove chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Tee-hee!

I lough most of the fic and I like it that you put Sora and Kairi here, though in the last part a was in total suspense I even believe he was going to end up with out winning the girl.

Wuh, thanks for letting him get the girl dud and it was really good you should make another one seriously your really good at making AU stories.;D
Terra ForceXIII chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I read this a little while ago and forgot to review, sorry.

I love this story. XD

God, what is with me and Favoriting every TerraxAqua fanfic i see?

its a bad habit of mine and your making it worse... in a good way.
Fighter le Faye chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Oh, oh I love it. *fangirl squee*

Ok, ok, I'm good lol this is really well done, and it's AU! But oh gosh, Terra, you got it bad. I can't believe he actually went through all of that just for Aqua. Daww. And I love the SoKai bits :3

Terra's such a dork when finally speaking to Aqua, poor dude. But seriously, when Aqua found out he was lying and pulled the car off, I was literally scared. I don't know (I'm weird) but I just know it's not a good thing when Aqua's pissed off xDDD

And that last line of Aqua's was gold. :3

-le faye
Ghost-Drive chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Cool- i like both your writing style- this one had me crack up in the middle of the night! Nice job-
Orochimarisu chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
You do AU stories really well! I normally don't like them much, but this one was cute! Perhaps you should write more about them?
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Now that was simply amazing! I've never read such a great AU one-shot before! Great job. I'm looking forward to your next one-shot. :)