Reviews for Lies and Butterflies
sonder this chapter 1 . 3/13
Whenever I need a good dose of VanitasAqua, I come to your profile but somehow I had landed here instead and I don't regret it one bit (I am not surprised at all). Forgive me for not even leaving behind reviews on those but I guess I got so swept away by your plethora of stories that I couldn't even stop to type anything. I'll have to fix that later... As for Terraqua, I am pretty indifferent on the two but your writing can make any kind of situation seem like the most marvelous thing. Obsessive stalking can either be incredibly scary or incredibly endearing and obviously you managed the latter successfully. Truthfully, Terra should be thanking Sora, the forever oblivious wing-man.

Terra's thoughts from start to end were such a roller-coaster. I felt his admiration, his shame but overall happiness that this girl he's been crushing on forever was even speaking to him, and his anxiety. You really strung out his and the readers' nerves near the end here, didn't you? I almost got to thinking that that was that and they would part ways once more. It makes me wonder though what Aqua had been thinking after his confession - I'm sure she was flattered and overwhelmed by the extent of his passion but I'm still sorta surprised that she took it pretty well enough that she considers being in a relationship with him. Sure, his feelings are pure and she can probably tell that he has no malicious intent towards her... added to that, guys with this type of devotion don't come around everyday but in the end, she really doesn't know the guy. But a one-shot is a one-shot and I guess we'll never know.
Chandramukhi chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I loved this!

It was fresh, funny and enjoyable... I felt sad for poor Terra. He is just so clumsy. I almost thought he'd end up without winning Aqua at a moment.

Great job.
Radiant Silver Star chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This really is pretty different than the other stuff of yours I've been reading. Wow. It really wasn't what I'd expect to see from an author like you-forgive me for making assumptions. I must've put reading this on hold for a day because I was really afraid I wouldn't like it, especially considering it's one of your earlier stories and I know it generally takes time to get comfortable with one's own writing style.

I shouldn't have hesitated. I *LOVE* stalker-mode Terra. He's absolutely HILARIOUS. Totally unsure of himself, insecure, and frankly kind of awkward. Terra would have a difficult time fitting into our world, but in this case I suppose he ended up all right. I kind of wish Ven had been in this story, though I understand why he wasn't-how would he have reacted to his idol Terra's, erm... habit?

Worse yet... Would Ven pick up on the habit HIMSELF? Now that's a thought. A very strange one.

From what I've seen, I bet you won't be writing much more of anything like this, but I still enjoyed it, even if it was way different. Congratulations on it, I think it must have been pretty far outside your comfort zone.

I'm also picking up on a trend with your Aqua... But I can't put a name to it just yet. Give me some time to think about it... Hmm.

Happy writing!

Wolf-Unicorn-97 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
haha. i dont think hes sure after that...
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Terra you do seem suspiciously stalkerish in this fic xD But I couldn't help but think of it as cute x3

...okay, I think I'm now done with reading all your Terra&Aqua fics...I think this officially makes me a TerraXAqua supporter or something xDD
Chibylove chapter 1 . 1/8/2011

I lough most of the fic and I like it that you put Sora and Kairi here, though in the last part a was in total suspense I even believe he was going to end up with out winning the girl.

Wuh, thanks for letting him get the girl dud and it was really good you should make another one seriously your really good at making AU stories.;D
XemnasForceXIII chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I read this a little while ago and forgot to review, sorry.

I love this story. XD

God, what is with me and Favoriting every TerraxAqua fanfic i see?

its a bad habit of mine and your making it worse... in a good way.
Fighter le Faye chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Oh, oh I love it. *fangirl squee*

Ok, ok, I'm good lol this is really well done, and it's AU! But oh gosh, Terra, you got it bad. I can't believe he actually went through all of that just for Aqua. Daww. And I love the SoKai bits :3

Terra's such a dork when finally speaking to Aqua, poor dude. But seriously, when Aqua found out he was lying and pulled the car off, I was literally scared. I don't know (I'm weird) but I just know it's not a good thing when Aqua's pissed off xDDD

And that last line of Aqua's was gold. :3

-le faye
Ghost-Drive chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Cool- i like both your writing style- this one had me crack up in the middle of the night! Nice job-
Orochimarisu chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
You do AU stories really well~! I normally don't like them much, but this one was cute! Perhaps you should write more about them?
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Now that was simply amazing! I've never read such a great AU one-shot before! Great job. I'm looking forward to your next one-shot. :)