Reviews for High School of Evil
wolves567 chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
You should made this story after Racoon city where Leon had mange to escape, then was sent to japan to deal with the same problem.
trench4ever chapter 12 . 7/18/2013
He wasn't using her boobs for cover lol, the gun was strapped to her body, it was her gun that he was using, but she couldn't get up because of her back injury.
TheodoraTalon chapter 20 . 11/19/2012
I love the story. You encouraged nd top write my own fanfiction. Please update the second High School of Evil story.
TheodoraTalon chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
The story is great and I'm already loving it. But wouldn't it be better if Leon was in the Racoon city outbreak and got sent into Japan afterwords? Just saying. And one more thing... I noticed that whenever you use the word 'seen' it was supposed to be 'saw'. Just pointing out the grammar mistakes... Tho I'm only in chapter 5, I don't know if you've change it in the later chapters.
Krasie chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
You know I was really looking forward to reading this fic I really was.

Then I find out this is a Leon that may or may not have been involved in the Raccoon City incident and even worse hasn't been trained by the government. (IE: USELESS Leon)

Next comes an obvious self insert OC in the form of "Jack Hitomi"

Lastly ridiculously (Even for HSOTD) ecchi moments that adds absolutely nothing to the story.

Jeez at this point I can only hope Leon was lying to the kids and that your "Mysterious" Character is Ada Wong and not another bland OC.
capricornunleashed999 chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
clair! do i get a cookie?
capricornunleashed999 chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
LEON DOES NOT STUTTER!...but its funny anyway. :o) HONK!
capricornunleashed999 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
dont think bokken is a fighting style bro. just sayin
Lu Bane Na chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
Wait a second, is this Jack 'Jack Krauser?'
Lu Bane Na chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
haha, you're a federal offense. That's one of the greatest lines I've ever heard in a HOTD fic. Congrats, man.
Panther-Strife chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
please tell me you read the manga and seen the anime...because you just messed up big time. Hisashi and Takashi are friends and the outbreak started at the gate...you might want to reread and rewatch HOTD.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/14/2012
In my opinion I think you made the characters scream at each other way to much. It was good, but I don't think Saya would try to seduce anyone. She would have asked Leon and them what the hell they were doing there. Anyway besides all of that it was pretty good. So this is not a flame. just to clear that up.
hOd chapter 18 . 7/31/2011
wanna tell you a little story?

a few days ago, while i was dreaming of hod then i thought of resident evil. I thought there might be a fanfic crossover between the tbo and there is!

bahahahaha!what a coincidence!
NeoStriderTahj1989 chapter 18 . 7/16/2011
That was a pretty damn good fanfic. Really, I'm impressed.

Even though there some errors here and there, this was pretty well-made overall.

Nice work. :)
Mickj6 chapter 7 . 5/30/2011
For your rewrite... I do believe Leon should be able to prevent Shido from taking over. If he couldn't stop some whacked out teacher then he would have never made it in the first place.