Reviews for It All Started with a Sticker
ha
Talon83 chapter 1 . 1/24
You should continue the story, it'd be cool to see what the repercussions of the my name is Lucifer bit are!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
uh oh...
wolfmythlegacey chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
pleas write more it looks to be exciting, i look fowared to reading more of it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
lilystar6 chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
And hilarity ensues
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Short but good
Hope you continue
one.who.reads chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Please continue this.
Sword-Flowers chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
There are so many ways to go wrong. Continue this now
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Please, please, please continue!
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Oh god yes this would be awesome haha. I love it. I hope you write more.
Linorien chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I do not accept this as the end of the story. Please continue this!
Duvessa Lilian Snape chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Ohhh! Please don't leave it as a one shot! This is perfect and I couldn't stop laughing at what was going to happen (on the Hellmouth no less!) Seriously, I would like to see this put into a full story, I think is would be great!
firesage101 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Love it.
ivy-pond chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
please continue! I want to see xander as the devil and Oz as God! the fandoms are begging you!