Reviews for Re:Shuffle!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/29/2012
I think this was a very good fan fiction
crazywolf1991 chapter 13 . 2/16/2012
Nice lol back window lol I look forward to another chapter
crazywolf1991 chapter 12 . 1/21/2012
Lol awesome chapter
crazywolf1991 chapter 11 . 1/7/2012
Interesting a real harem nicely done I expect more of this arc and the next keep it up
Mr.Hq2q chapter 10 . 10/16/2011
Okay first things first, you knew dam well that killing off the tree main characters would get people exited. Second I thank you for giving Tsute a happy ending. And third praise, this chapter was written very well, my two favorite things about this chapter were the explanation and use of Lupi's anti magic sword and the ending of this chapter, it was a lot like the actual endings in the Shuffle! game. As always, I hope to see you update soon.
crazywolf1991 chapter 10 . 10/15/2011
Wow I like both the endings the bad with the sadness and the good with the return of lupi nice
DoomWarrior22 chapter 9 . 10/13/2011
If this is the bad ending then there better be a happy ending too. I didn't read this far just to see everyone die. If the whole story ends here, i'll be extremely mad, and i'll go insane.
MistManX chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
Some people obviously don't realise that there are obviously going to be multiple continuities.

The clue is in Shuffle's original format: A VN

MMX
crazywolf1991 chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
Wow this please don't let this be the ending man cuz this is sad I was hoping for a death but somehow risago would live but dang that's sad man please tell me this ending is not the end of the story but dang if this is not complete I look forward to more and if this is the ending please leave a note cuz I am confused with that note you put this chapter is sad ending and stuff but still like it for the melodramatics
Mr.Hq2q chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
Please tell me your messing with us, please. Could you make a good ending for these two as well, cause this chapter made me sad. But, even though you killed off three main characters you wrote it very well, especially the surgery scene. See ya next time.
DoomWarrior22 chapter 8 . 10/6/2011
Hurry up and update already. I'm sick and tired of waiting around. It's a great story and you should try to update faster so people don't get bored of waiting and just give up on the story. Don't let all your hard work go to waste dude. You're just going to lose readers. No matter what, i'm going to stick with this story until it's done, but that doesn't mean others will.
crazywolf1991 chapter 8 . 9/16/2011
Wow I really like this story man its crazy it stayed within shuffle storylines man great piece of work still dissapointed that only from what I remember is that like only 2 girls trying to get him man but sad story and happy ending and lupi get back to yo house lol but I am looking forward to more also
Mr.Hq2q chapter 8 . 9/12/2011
Yay! You updated and it looks like Tsute can be saved. I'm happy you wrote a new chapter even if you took awhile, please be faster next time (Just a request I'm not complaining). See you next time :)
cryptguardian chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
KoshKing777: Where did you find the fanart of Tsute? If you can tell me, send me an email that either tells me what the website you found it on is, or a link to the website. My account is
cryptguardian chapter 7 . 9/4/2011
Hurry up and post the the next chapter because i really need to know what happens next. I can't stand all this waiting.