Reviews for got lucky beautiful shot
JanuaryLight chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I absolutely adore how you managed to make this both really hot and really adorable at the same time. It's incredible!
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Ok, that was hot. I think I need a smoke, and I don't even smoke.
lori51 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Just found your writing and...just...no words.
ReservoirCat chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
read this one for the third time now and it never ceases to amaze me - it's perfect!

thank you so much for writing it :)))
bears434 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Guhhhhhhh. That is allllll.
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Wow you certainly have a way with these stories. This one was brilliant:)
hotforteacher chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Holy crap! I was not expecting that at all! As I read on I was hoping with all of my might that he would not get caught by a neighbor and get arrested!

This was incredible!
Calculated Artificiality chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Oh, wouldja look at that? It's masturbating Cal! I was not expecting that, and I LOVE IT! (but, you kiiinda already knew that!).

This is lovely, LOVELY. absolutely! Such an original idea- Cal watching her like that. I feel like he TOTALLY would, too, you know! And also, I LOVE the fact that he looked up the definition of "stalker" that ALSO seems like a very Cal-like thing to do!

LOVE. IT.

AND YOU, of course! :) :)
csiAngel chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Thank you for writing this! As is one of your greatest strengths as a writer, you combined the hot so well with some humour and drama and excellent characterisation. I loved the whole thing!
JAG-Cate chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
WOW this story was just great! Thank you so much for writing it

and I hope this flow wont stop soon :D
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Nice bit of callian fluff. Thanks.
beingKitKat chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Creeper Cal crept me out, but god. This story is awesome. Dunno what else to say.
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
unbelievable! u write better n better every day gidget!
xxiheartuxx chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Such a great story! I love how you feel like you are actually doing the creeping along with Cal, and you know that you should really stop but you just can't. Ahhhh I'm in love. You are amazing :)

Lindsey
joiedevivre2011 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, Foster's a superfreak! I love it. More smut stories, please! :)