Reviews for Kagome's Sojourn
ladybookwyrm chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
Please please please update soon
Dazedandconfused chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
*0*
This is such a good story! I love how well you captured kagome's nature (her better side as I used to find her a little annoying, she's awesome In This btw) and Drizzt's!
I really hope to be able to read more of the excellent story! XD
autumnannette19 chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Whats next, whats next?
silentmidnightdeath chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
aww... poor kagome... she really must miss her family.
LadyAlira chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
Only crossing I know of like this. Wonderfully written and extremely riveting. Its been a while since I've read the FR books, but I still love them. Add in Inuyasha and you've got a winner. I look forward to seeing what happens next.
Selene-of-the-Moon2 chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
Amazing work, I can't wait to see where you plan to take this fascinating crossover. :D
Tsukikageshi chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
the whole time... and your telling me... they never "kept each other warm"? wow... well OK... plausible but...*pouts*

oh well... I like it... I am just... wishing for the "action" if you know what I am saying...hehehe... so... update.
silentmidnightdeath chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
oohhh...yum yum. i survive by devouring delicious stories, and this is one of the best so far!
edward elric's mine suckers chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Can I say that this is epic, even if I haven't read this story , on the site? You are a very talented writer foxelemental, I would like to thank you for my creativity, I feel like I've known you my whole life, your creativity is an inspiration to all! You got me into fanfiction and I don't even like crossovers, or know that much about forgotten realms(tho my ex loves them and wanted me to read them)but its like you use to read them to me or something before bed. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't even be a writer. Thank you for being a life saver! I owe you my life, in the most literal sense.

Signed,

Not A Stalker

P.S

hehe, I love you sissy, hope this made u and your fans laugh. For all those reading this, foxelemental is my older sister, she basically raised me and did read a little bit of forgotten realms to me before I went to sleep when I was like, 11. She is very talented and I love her story. It's good, and I think u really did inspire me to write as a kid.
Sin of the Fallen chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
It is a lovely fanfic. Cannot wait for more!
Tsukikageshi chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
You evil bastard. You NEED to update this. My husband LOVES this series (so much so I don't even have to read it to recite at-least half of it... if you know what I mean), and I LOVE the inuyasha series... and more so Kagome crossovers. UPDATE!
kitsune-miko-witch chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
Cant get enough of this story!bring on more!:)loking forward to the next chapter!
kitsune-miko-witch chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Are Kagome's spiritual powers affected by being in a different world?I love how Drizzt doesnt want her to think badly of him its sweet!
kitsune-miko-witch chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I love your story!This is a fantastic crossover!Drizzt is one of my all time favorite forgotten realms character:)
S. T. Nickolian chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
YAY! There are so few of these crossovers! I love new ones! This is really great! I love the interactions so far between Kagome and Drizzt, and I like how they're gradually getting over the language barrier rather than immediately like a lot of people write. Great job so far, and I can't wait to see how their friendship grows!