Reviews for NHEAS
Merida Hughsie chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
Wow that was amazing ... heartbreaking and sad but amazing. I really liked the style like a TV script. I could picture everything happening. Poor Clarisse and Joseph! Both so stubborn and so alike. I can imagine they had arguments like that on many occasions.

Love, Andrea
Eregnar chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
Darn it!

Yes, I read your warning. But I'm going to need a good dose of happy if I read these too fast...
Eregnar chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Murdock's my favorite.

...

This is really sad :(
Merida Hughsie chapter 5 . 6/11/2011
O-M-G! Of all the senarios in my head that was one that never crossed my mind. Joe gay? Are you kidding me?

Amazing writing ... as always. :) But what a plot!

Looking forward to read more from you.

LG Andrea
ForeignLolly chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
Oh, poor Clarisse, poor Joseph!

I can't refrain myself from reading these stories, in spite of having my heart broken for the lack of happy endings in it. I guess that's a testimony on how good of a writer you are.
VictoriaGrant chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant- lost for words!
Veve chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
What Joe gay, no way! But it was good other then that. Hope to read more.
N.Mirz chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
ack! this last chapter was too coarse! I liked the dementia better!
N.Mirz chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
so what happens in the end here? they just go on like that?
Merida Hughsie chapter 4 . 3/5/2011
OMG! That was weird! For a moment I thought the chapter would be about Joe having been with a lot of women and infecting Clarisse with Aids. ... Hey idea ...

Hope you update soon again.

LG Andrea
Veve chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
Never took Joe for being that kind of man. But I guess it could happen.
Rosine chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
I want to strangle him. Scratch that, I'm *going* to strangle him. Women are not that way you ***.

Oups, sorry. Little sore subject for me. Wonderful chapter even if right now I was in need of a good romance, even though I knew this would be drama, I couldn't resist reading it. You have a wonderful way with words.

(I hope that you'll soon update the elevator or International waters)
ForeignLolly chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
This was good, in a very disturbing way. But I guess it might be true to some men.
VictoriaGrant chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
Ouch... Well, I suppose that CAN actually happen, can it- I just adore this installments, truly unique, hope there are many more to come :D
UV chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
Very interesting chapter, I like the style. I've never thought about what would Joseph do should Clarisse be killed one day - before. Now I am. And I think your ending sums it up very well.

Thank you for this NHEAS. Continue soon.