Reviews for Walking Through Fire
Rupert Bear chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
This is one of my favourite one-shot stories. It has everything in it, plus I always love stories which are based in Persia (with happy ending, of course) Thank you for sharing it.
osolone chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
The BEST Phantom fic I have ever read.
YetUrSoulObeys13 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Yes, going to Persia was the perfect setting change. Truly, is there anything you CAN'T write? Brava!
AngelxPhoenix chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
So I was thinking about Persia today... ;) I happened to recall that I read this one before, but I didn't review it at first.

Can I just say I love the idea of Erik and Christine in Persia together? The way they worked together to outmatch the shah was brilliant and just shows how dialed into each other they are. And as always, your love scenes are sweet, romantic and passionate all at the same time (and never smutty!).

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go read Opera Macabre! :D
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
That was intensly awesome! XD
LadyCavalier chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
One of THE BEST I have ever read! If I had an account, I would SO favorite this. The perfect mixture of angst, bravery, suspense, trial and triumph, forgiveness and love.
A.R. LaBaere chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Wow... Yet another beautiful story. I loved the way Christine snuck into the cell, and during the scene with the shah, I was yelling, "Erik! Use your Phantom powers to save her!" I loved the secret cave scene, too. It has to be one of your hottest and sweetest scenes in your stories. I loved their conversation on the boat, too.
ToThoseWhoGroundMe chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
This had to be one of the most beautiful things I've ever read! Well done! :)
pendras cornielius chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
-"Sing, Christine," Erik commanded, using the voice he had once adopted as her Angel of Music.

That voice! Christine did not hesitate or refuse; she could deny that voice nothing. -

at this exact moment, the original cast recording of 'Music of the night' came on my ipod, i about died of giggle fits. XD

but other wise very very nice i liked it, it was heart warming 3
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Oh my dear, you write the best portrayals of Erik and Christine. You really do. They never disappoint.

What I adored about this piece was that they both brought out the absolute best in each other - believably. That's no easy feat to accomplish. This easily could have been a wishy washy gooey romantic piece, but it was so rich with character growth and development that it is nothing short of lovely.

Splendid work, as per usual. :)
BlackLeatherRain chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Brava! One of the best one-shots I've encountered!
Pig-Rabbit-Suk chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Beautiful. Yet, I would have made it into a chapter story and expanded some of the parts. such as both Erik's and Christine's trip to Persia, and how Christine got into the shah's palace and going to Nadir's family for their help.
broadwaygirl818 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I really and truly adore the idea of Christine going to rescue Erik. She's usually so timid, and Erik is always the one to rescue her. I greatly enjoyed this change-of-pace; you do such a marvelous job of making Christine a strong and courageous individual. While I skipped certain elements here due to personal preference, your fluid writing style and character portrayals are excellent. Happy writing to you!

*broadwaygirl818*
Liz86000 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
It was a wonderful fic... Loved it! *sigh dreamily*
funnygirl chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Yummy story,absolutely enjoyed you!