Reviews for Dragonoid
Thedemonfury chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
Ok I see you have ran into a bit of problems and I understand that but if you need help on this story I can help you finish it if you want. if you got things under controll good for you ok but if you do need help just ask.
ivanganev1992 chapter 7 . 9/10/2014
I understood .Just , just post me on my newest post which is :

Until then I'll dissapar in the shadows .

Bye .
ivanganev1992 chapter 6 . 9/10/2014
It is time to appear from the shadows , as a new qurious reader and dissapear again . I just red ch 6 . I love that story . At least Russian (Toothless ) is human just like I saw for all of his kind in many other stories it has simmilar behaviour so I am glad to give her(in case ) human like image and untied partly his/her tongue .

Well I'd like to update that story . I'd enjoy it readit until it is complete from my view . But to told You I love long stories . If You inform me on the site :
.bg login and post me on my post which I am teling You again is : I guarantee that I'll read it , and really enjoy it . But it is Your choice .

Do as You wish .

My post is :

Bye .
RabulaTasa chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
I just wanna say that right now someone needs to slap Astrid upside the head. With a baseball bat. Let's list her cardinal sins, shall we?

One: your rank may be a testament to your martial ability, but your billet is a leadership position, so you had best start showing some inclination in that direction. Showboating? No. Deliberately endangering your subordinates without a valid reason? No, although recognizing and admitting the error is a step in the right direction. Publicly humiliating one of your subordinates-any of them, really, but particularly the one whose life you recklessly endangered-and not even doing it to their face? Oh HELL no. She's earned a severe dressing down from the Major (at the very least) before even considering her behavior regarding Hiccup and the Nadder (blaming your subordinates for your own mistake is yet another no-no).

Honestly, it'd probably do her (and the unit) a world of good to strip her of her billet and let one of the others try their hand at it. They'd probably screw it up, but at least she'd have a chance to set herself straight before taking up the mantle again... and who knows, maybe Fishlegs could pull it off.

Oh yes, and the usual desire to see more soon, yadda yadda. Had to rant, you know?
-John
Zakeraz chapter 7 . 7/3/2014
A sham isn't good for networking. Otherwise we might be able to help with the job problem.
As for story inspiration, I hear a good question to ask yourself for plot ideas is, "What's the worst possible thing that could happen right now?" Considering there's a record of Hiccup logging onto a computer as his dad, I figure that could lead to Gobber following bread crumbs to figure out what Hiccup's secret is.
Hybrid301 chapter 7 . 6/28/2014
Sorry to hear that life is treating you so poorly at the moment. I just found this story yesterday and read all the chapters and loved it. I also appreciate this note explaining everything. I trust you to do with this story whatever helps you as a writer. If that means taking ten years to finish it or completely taking it down and reposting so be it. I hope thing turn out better for you. I dont want you to feel obligated to finish especially if you aren't going to be satisfied with the result. You are an amazing writer and hope you fid your motivation and passion soon. best of luck.
Whitefang333 chapter 7 . 6/28/2014
Personal life always comes first before anything you do for a hobby.
I can relate strongly to your situation as fanfiction as much enticing the prospect of writing is what happens in life is more important. Take your time and do not worry about the story much. When time will come you will continue it.
DKrumpp chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
Do what you need to do, and sort out the important stuff in your life first. We'll still be here when you make your triumphant return.
Rasengalia chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
Glad you will be continuing. Story is to good to die.
PrincessArien chapter 6 . 6/8/2014
This a very interesting story, I do hope you return to it eventually. The interactions between "Hallex" and Ruusaan are honestly my favorite parts, I'm a real sucker for what are essentially first contact scenarios...I'm really looking forward to seeing how similar and different from the movie this adaptation will be.
Zakeraz chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
I don't recall if you stated this earlier, but how did you come up with the Dragonoid language? I hope the next chapter is progressing well, because I'd love to see how your changes impact the rest of the scenes.
Poor Ruusaan, her promise in chapter 6 is much too ambitious.
Zakeraz chapter 6 . 5/15/2014
Oh, so this is still an active story, wonderful news. I'll be sure to follow it then. This story is great so far and I really like Ruusaan.
Zakeraz chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
This is a really cool genre shift and I like where it's going so far. It could do with some more deviations in the script but so far it's still really good. Shame this isn't receiving updates because it sure deserves it.
Zeds1999 chapter 6 . 4/25/2014
This story is amazing :-)
I can't wait for the next chapter and two questions, first do you plan any pairings in the story and secondly did you create the dragonoid language yourself ?
Rasengalia chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
So glad you're back. This story is far to good to become a deadfic. I love your scifi enemy mine approach.