Reviews for Dragonoid
UPDATE! PLEASE! I AM DYING
DaWubber chapter 7 . 12/26/2016
Good to hear from you again. On the note if updates, take all the time you need. I understand how nuts life can be sometimes, and priorities come first. When you are able to come back, we'll still be here.
Best of luck to you,

DaWubber
Anonymous Noob the 2nd chapter 7 . 12/20/2016
You are most certainly NOT a liar. Life happens and plans change its part of being human. You don't seem to be the kind of person to purposefully say false things to his or her readers. I was wondering will there be hicstrid? I'm not much of a toothcup fan. Regardless of which pairing you choose this is really good.
Anonymous Noob the 2nd chapter 6 . 12/20/2016
This is really good. It's unique yet still stays to the HTTYD plot line. Everyone is in character which is hard to do. Good job
vindictious chapter 7 . 12/3/2016
Glad to see you are still out there, and hope that things have taken a turn for the better.
Don't sweat the delay, as long as the idea is still there it will become a reality when it is ready.

Write when you can and never stop.

Vindictious
TheKingOfAll chapter 7 . 12/2/2016
I really love this story just binge red it till midnight just wanted to say you are a great writer and im hoping that you enjoy yourself while you write this. I work as a beta reader for another author on this site and he had a huge stall out. for about 4 months but once he got asked me to beta read for him we talked it out and figured out what wasn't making the story work or why he was having problems writing it. I know this doesn't full apply to you but thought to mention it can never hurt to talk the story over with someone so that it isn't all up in your head. also having someone that can read your work as you get it done is a great motivator I can say from experience really helped me with not getting things down. anyway I think im rambling im on the 38th hour of no sleep so im going to bed. but I just wanted to leave this review and say I love the story.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/2/2016
Dude take your time. I love this story so I at least have no problem waiting. Also I'm happy that your still working on it.
The KickHopper chapter 7 . 10/15/2016
well since this was posted 2 years ago i guess its a dead fic
Deugemia chapter 7 . 6/4/2016
/salutes! Following until the end! CC:
Deugemia chapter 6 . 6/4/2016
/thoughtfully taps chin, hmmmm maybe it sucked up all the English info from his tablet? If so, then how would Ruusaan pilot alongside Hiccup in the Night Fury.. Eh, it IS a prototype tho
Guest chapter 7 . 4/19/2016
Is this story still on your mind and slowly getting improved and looked at or have you decided to not continue this story?
RedHawkdude chapter 7 . 2/23/2016
Hey mate thinking of updating anymore? Cause this is a dam good story
Thedemonfury chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
Ok I see you have ran into a bit of problems and I understand that but if you need help on this story I can help you finish it if you want. if you got things under controll good for you ok but if you do need help just ask.
ivanganev1992 chapter 7 . 9/10/2014
I understood .Just , just post me on my newest post which is :

Until then I'll dissapar in the shadows .

Bye .
ivanganev1992 chapter 6 . 9/10/2014
It is time to appear from the shadows , as a new qurious reader and dissapear again . I just red ch 6 . I love that story . At least Russian (Toothless ) is human just like I saw for all of his kind in many other stories it has simmilar behaviour so I am glad to give her(in case ) human like image and untied partly his/her tongue .

Well I'd like to update that story . I'd enjoy it readit until it is complete from my view . But to told You I love long stories . If You inform me on the site :
.bg login and post me on my post which I am teling You again is : I guarantee that I'll read it , and really enjoy it . But it is Your choice .

Do as You wish .