Reviews for MWDC: Batman: Dark Crusade
Hercules8 chapter 2 . 4/4
Whenever I think about Batman losing his parents, I just get so sad. Beautiful chapter by the way. :)
Z-King chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Say have you also thought about adding Equinox the guy who was in batman the brave and the bold cartoon he could be a great Hellboy bad guy.
Z-King chapter 21 . 10/17/2012
here is a small sugestion could you make the joker more like his comic and batman tas version and not the dark knight version i mean that version was good but there was no twisted comedy in it.
Z-King chapter 19 . 10/17/2012
Ok my question on kathy has been answered no need to respond.
Z-King chapter 14 . 10/17/2012
Are you using the kathy kane from the old dc comic or the LGBT verson?
MEleeSmasher chapter 21 . 7/23/2012
I love this! Why u no update?
awesomeness50 chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
I had a feeling that blonde kid would be Danny Rand. Also love how you used Obadiah stane so far.

I only just realised the similarity in origins between iron fist and Batman. Iron first was pretty huge in the 90s and he's a good character but don't think he'll be anywhere near Batman level.
Ninja Daughter of Hermes chapter 21 . 5/9/2012
i know it might not be possible - but can we have tony turn into iron man soon? i am DYING for a bats and iron man team up!
that -guy chapter 21 . 4/27/2012
Great to see more Chapters love how you put moon Knight in it and how he was inspired by Batman. Can't water to see more.
perseus chapter 21 . 4/20/2012
please update soon this story have to continue
erica.phoenix16 chapter 21 . 12/22/2011
Finally! Thanks for updating this story, it's been quite awhile. I noticed that you're being in a lot of the comic book elements in your fan fiction. Not that I'm complaining or anything, I like Cassie Cain, but I think if this were a real adaptation of Batman, the fan-base would divided over it.

Anyway, Batman and Bat-girl save Cat-woman's ass from the Kingpin's thugs. It looks like the begining of the famous tention between Batman and Cat-woman, will she grow to care for Bat-girl to? Speaking of which he's got the Red hood working for him, does this mean when hood becomes the Joker,will he kill the Kingpin and take control of Gotham? Just wondering what happened to Barbara? I know the Joker crippled her in the comics, but how did she end up in a wheelchair here? Also I love this moment between Tony and Oracle: "Let's keep the chatter to a minimum, shall we honey?" Tony asked from his own channel. "Don't call me honey," Oracle shot back. L.O.L. I can Totally see Batman growing! Anyway Are going to bring in Robin, if so which one? Anyway don't stop writing this, please let the next update be sooner and please update Heaven's Light soon.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 21 . 12/22/2011
Great job on the new chapter, I hope to read more of this soon.

-What are the chances that after becomes Iron Man he might start looking into ways to help Barbra with her legs?
Phygmalion chapter 21 . 12/21/2011
Very nice job on this chapter! It was nice to see some more DC and Marvel characters show up here. I was a little surprised that Hammerhead (who has an adamantium-plated skull) was able to be taken out by a blow to the head, but other than that, I spotted no issues.

Hood was interesting - I thought for a moment that it was the Marvel Hood, with the pocket dimension. I take it that Jack hasn't adopted the Joker persona yet? It could turn out very badly for Kingpin if he can't keep a hold on his pet hitman.

Oracle's intro was good as well, especially with her ability to hack into and evade an AI. Do you have any plans for The Killing Joke for this story, or will Barbara moonlight as Batgirl?

Anyway, great job, and looking forward to the next chapter!
Wonderbee31 chapter 21 . 12/21/2011
Great section, and will look forward to more of Selina here, btw, which version of her do you prefer, as I've got to say that the DC showcase of her is just about perfect imo. Bad to see Fisk has his hands in a lot of places, and will be curious if his downfall will come harder than the marvel canon?
VM mercenary chapter 20 . 10/25/2011
So, lets see: the Creeper, the Question and the Moon Knight.

I think that Frank is Castle right? Don't know who Lucas is...