Reviews for You make the monsters go away
NZfulla chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
Good story :) write some more please? A year late it fine :)
hellainsocks chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
-Now totally obsessed with Shapeshifter slash- :3 Wow, this is amazing. Keep writing -Nags for next chapter- It's sincerely sweet, and Darren/Spook is one I never thought of before... :3
Lizzie chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
No offense, but i hate it when people write characters as gay in their fanfics when they are nothing more than good friends in the books. Just saying. Good writing though! Haven't seen a single mistake (though that may be because i have a bad sense of grammer, but I don't think I do) and also the storyline is touching :')
Me chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
Umm... Is Dax ment to be gay? That's the impression I got from the first page...
Ashes Of The Innocent chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
When, I'm wondering, when will Dax and Gideon already admit it? Although I am liking the small situations sprouting from their still in-denial states. I wonder what it'll happen with Gid and Luke, and then between Gideon and Dax.

MelancholyMonochrome chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
Good story, don't like Gideon- Homophobic
mothwrites chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
YES. SPARREN FOR THE WIN 3

(If you couldn't tell, Spook/Darren is my OTP.)

Anyway, love it so far :) Espescially the end of this chapter. And poor emo Luke.
Ashes Of The Innocent chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
Gid's in denial, eh? Curse him and his stubborn, temporary homophobic mind!

Yay! Emo!Luke. Sparren! And Dax/Gideon! Could I ask for more? XD Plus, mostly Shapeshifter slash! *dies in joy* Now all I need is fluff...yeah.

Anyway, loved it!

Ashes Of The Innocent chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
XD Emo!Luke mention at the end. I like.

Anyway, I have nothing to object (because I do see this as being a cute story) apart from a bit of the grammar, and the fact that I don't think Dax would randomly attack Spook, just 'cause he was walking through the woods. And that Gid called Spook a redhead idiot, which is so not true. XD

Ashes Of The Innocent chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Hmm. Cute, I suppose. :3 And it's Dax/Gideon which, although I have a hard time imagining it, is sort of cute as well. Although I don't remember Michael Reader being an alcoholic, but an AU element doesn't ever hurt. XD

mothwrites chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
WOOHOO, new Shapeshifters fic! Welcome to the fandom, if you're new :D I don't believe I've seen you before.

Anyway, I like the fic so far. We don't see a lot of Gideon/Dax around, so it's nice to see some now!