Reviews for I Love You
xxZellaxplzz chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Story of my life!
AlexSamtin chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Why damn it, why? real world sucks

PD: your fic doesn't.
Mark Whipple Jr chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This is a extremely god story so I really really REALLY want you write more chapters of this story. PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Natalie chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I know you probably get a lot of these but...are you going to continue? Please do you have at least 15 reviews that should all be positive because this story ROCKS! And with everyone else who read the story,but didn't review would love to read an extra chapter you can decide if they get together but plzzz continue? thanks!
Natalie chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I know you have probably heard this before,but I really think you should continue this. Like have rocky say "I love you, Cece" Thinking she is alone or something like that and you can choose which way you would like to go from there. It is really up to u though if you wanted this to be a one-shot I get it. But i would So read this if u continued on more! bye
I'll be okayy chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I love the story! I feel tht way about someone but what can we do...? But smile ~ &ur really crying inside ~
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
So short, yet so much emotion is put into it.
dekutree64 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
So sad :( And judging by the date on this, it was just as obvious to you as it was to me by the second episode that Rocky and Cece are destined for eachother :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
more of a poem then a story
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I don't mind femslash, it's male/male stuff I can't stand.

I don't mind if you have your own ideas, I'm not mad, all the same, I like giving other authors ideas for stories if they let me.
Musicfutbolfan6 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Hey this is really well written. Sure its short but it's a good piece,
GrimSage chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I must admit, I'm rather impressed. For such a short little fic, you've done an excellent job of layering a great deal of emotion into it. You can really empathize with Rocky's situation, and it makes you want to encourage Rocky to tell CeCe how she feels.

And who knows? She might be surprised by CeCe's reaction.
midwheuser chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Simple and nice! I liked it.