Reviews for A forgotten night
Guest chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
Damn Dom Randy is so HOT!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
Oh shut dont you dare Cents!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
Oh duck Randy...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Wow that was so sad poor Cody! What happen
LegacyChick chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
Oh yay! *big smile on her lips* That was just so damn, fucking cute. Absolutely. Cody being all shy and ashamed and nervous while Randy's nothing but blank at first until bluntly asking if his ass is sore. I almost cracked up at the one.

And hell yes to "possessive" Randy :)

Loved it. And yes, it may sound like a lie, but I think this is truly one of your best stories so far.
King-Haschwald chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
Im sure Ive read this before, but it says updated today. . . weird. . .

plz update soon!
LegacyChick chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
Funny, I thought the chapter to be great, hun! :)

Randy all maniac-like, kicking and cursing while Dave's holding him back. I can so very vividly imagine that :D
LegacyChick chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
God damn. Thankfully it's not what we all thought. I just hope, Randy will listen to John and him and Codes can talk it out. :)
MaggotAngel chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
I really hope John told the truth and that he can get Randy to believe him.

Update again soon, I want to read about the fruits of John's labors!
LegacyChick chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
God, girl... heart-attack feeling. Geez... gimme the next chap so I know everything will be okay.

Thx god I ALWAYS remember what happened last night, even though I don't always WANT to remember :P
Angel chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Whoa! That was surprising! I REALLY LIKE the story so far. You are doing a great job with it.
MaggotAngel chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Please update soon, I would like to see where this goes and what happened exactly to Cody. Did he have a one nighter with John or did he just get totally wasted and John just took care of him out of the kindness of his heart.
Autumn Corey chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
more more more chapters so awesome