Reviews for She Will Never Leave Him
MajoringinFandoms chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Anne! Son, son, son, son, son, SON. Is there any other word Henry knows? I think Anne's (your) point about all his sons dying was an interesting one.
The Dork of York chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Wow, this was awesome. I totally wish they'd done that in the show, now. It would've been wicked sweet.

I liked the idea of Anne there in the dark with Henry, telling him a lot of home truths that he doesn't want to hear. The best parts were when she tells him why he's not going to have any sons (I was all, *burn!*) and when she says she ought to have married Thomas Wyatt and been happy-it was kind of shades of Kathryn Howard's last words in the show, about preferring to die the wife of Culpepper. And I really liked how Anneprodded him out of his self-pity by telling him that if he stayed in seculsion, she'd stay with him-and when he reaches to throttle her, her head falls off into Henry's lap! That was my absolute favourite part, that. I enjoyed the image of it (it would freak a person out, I'd reckon) especially because then Henry wakes up and we're all, is it a dream? Did it actually happen? Or is Henry just cracking up?

So yes. I think you produced something very enjoyable here, and I wish they'd done something like it in the show. I really enjoyed reading it.
Bibliophil88 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Really good! Well written and original! Just one thing, though, Anne had dark eyes, not blue. I only know this because I'm on a sudden Anne Boleyn kick and just read a physical description of here. It's not a huge deal, just a little detail for your consideration :) Anyway, great story; keep up the good work!
suns and stars chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
nice one
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I liked this. I liked how the ghost of Anne wasn't passionate with Henry but rather direct. He was a strange man.
Orpah chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Wow, that was amazing! You have quite a feel for the characters! I could practically hear how Anne's voice must sounded. Awesome job!
Margaret chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Dark, but very poignant. A well written story.
dkmm1999 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Wow, that was powerful and your portrayl of anne/henry was very true to the show. Great job, and perfect ending.
La fleur chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Tsk tsk. Only FOUR reviews? What's wrong with people. This story is magnificent. I got the chills from it. You should continue writing, because I absolutely love your writing and it'd be nice to see you write a full length story. 3 Again..GOOD JOB. xD
ValueMyHeart chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
wow... that was deep and good, I like it!
Doctor Madwoman chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Good God.

Awkward proposals of matrimony aside, this was perfect. Your Anne was cutting and wise and charged with subtle anger...I like her. Particularly when she's telling Henry he's not a good man and that she's happier dead than with him. ZING.

I applaud you, particularly the final touch of having Anne's fall into Henry's lap.
QueenBee10 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Loved it
Queria chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
This is perhaps the best oneshot I have ever read in this archive. Great job on Anne's dialogue. Sharp and witty, as if they were taken from her own lips. The ending was chilling, with her head falling off and her succeeding words... Overall, fantastic job! Thank you for the nice read.