Reviews for We're In Double Trouble
GaliCat chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
The "balloon repairman" part cracked me up. James WOULD do that to get a kiss from Jessie, wouldn't he? I'd be mad at him if I were Jessie. Fooled by your own partner!

This is a great story. Keep it up, please!
Marrilyn chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
Lol at this sentence: ''I am sure the balloon-repair company will be pleased.''

Cassidy's green with jealousy.

I have a theory about this: maybe this is all just a dream of Jessie, James or Meowth.
Marrilyn chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
Wow! So manny crimes. I'm sure they'r neved do that. I wonder who's fault it is...

Great story! Keep up the good work!
Marrilyn chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I loved it!
blufair chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
Ooh, the plot's heating up. Those are some pretty impressive crimes. Loved the line about Jessie robbing banks in her sleep. I like the references to silly details like how the characters can change clothes at super speed or pull large objects out of nowhere. And the costumes at the end are great, especially Meowth's.
blufair chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Intriguing start. This looks like it's going to be really good! The characterization here is great and the dialog is cute and funny. I love Jessie and James's pointless arguments. And poor, poor neglected Meowth.
RaggyDollPirate chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Poor Meowth! You have a natural talent for picking up voices very well in character portrayals: the dialogue was awesome as always ;D love the little touches to the characters like the sleeping bags especially! Very much looking forward to seeing what happens next! :3