Reviews for Feminine Comfort
Cowgirl chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Before I forget Jennifer, I forgot to mention that' it's clear for Jessie to know that buzz likes her it's sweet to know yehaw keep up the good work yay! Yehaaaawww
Cowgirl chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Woah I'm a buzz and Jessie fan but this story was interesting. I get it even when buzz acted shy in her. Yeeeeeeeee-haaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Jennifer I get it.

~~~~~~~cowgirl~~~~~~~~~~~~**************
Jabberjay98 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Plz rite more thxs
Jfish007 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
OMGOSH! I can't believe i havent read this before! It's sooooo cute! Brilliant!
The Owl's Pen chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Jennifer,

WOW! You seem to have stirred up a hornet's nest with this one :) My opinion is that this was EXCELLENT. Originally I was not a fan of WoodyxJessie, but I've begun to play with that pairing myself and honestly, it makes SENSE!

Stuff I loved:

The way the kiss happened. Not planned or contemplated in any way, but just sort of accidental. Jess has always been there for Woody, and in this moment he's able to see her as more than just a friend. He apologizes for it right away and is even aware that what he's really feeling right now is weakness. It's clear that at this point in your timeline Jessie is unaware of Buzz's feelings for her (and even if she WAS aware, she hasn't made any commitment to him yet), so she's taking this kiss very innocently.

Also loved Jessie's emotional reactions to Woody when she first finds him in Molly's room. You communicate a lot with very little dialogue.

As for the haters... oh well. There are always bad apples. This was great, and I'd love to see more WoodyxJessie stuff from you! FAVORITE :D

Owl
buzzxjessie27 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Ok i get it now! jessie didnt know buzz liked her! im so sorry for the stuff i said please take all the stuff i said away! so i totaly get it so not so bad any more! your number 1 fan macey:):):)
mushy gushy2 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I totaly think this is TRASH! come on! really i love your storys but im sorry:(
buzzxjessie 27 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Ok im sorry it wasnt to bad,im sorry if i hurt your feelings it just wasnt my cup of tea,i love your storys i really like promise! just please stick with your good storys i mean think of the dance i mean its very clear! but im sorry! i love your storys:)
untitled chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
GASP! Tere definately needs to be apter two! And three! And maybe four five. six... Do you understand my problem? ;3 Well, beautifully written, an definately one for the jessxwoody hippers! Thank you. A few more chapters an I swear I'll log in and. Eview once for every oher chapter. Please n thx, SJS
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Hihi! I don't usually do this, but after I posted a review to this, I glanced at the reviews and noticed a lot of people were under the impression that this was a Woody/Jessie story. I mean, in a way it is, but you can also tell it's not.

First off, I'm a 100% Buzz/Jessie fan and I love this story, so there's point one. Point two is that Jennifer Collins posted this into her timeline on her profile, which means it's supposed to fit into her other stories somehow, someway. Point three is that its listed as "Drama/Hurt/Comfort". Not romance.

I personally took the ending as a good thing. Not like a she-ends-up-liking-Buzz-only-because-she-knows-he-likes-her. No - Jessie's just confused. She obviously was sorta crushing Woody and had NO idea Buzz had been crushing on her. Which is why I love this story. That's totally believable.

After all, Jessie is a girl after all, and though Woody can be quite annoying sometimes, I can see her liking him. And I can see Woody being in such a vulnerable place when Bo is sold, that he would act like this around Jessie. She's his friend. She's a girl. If Buzz would have came to cheer the cowboy up, nothing would have happened, lol.

And to buzz x jessie27, though Jennifer Collins can easily delete your review at anytime [come to think of it, she can delete this one too, lol], I strongly disagree with what you said. This is actually one of the BEST stories she's ever written.

And besides, I don't know why you're so surprised. It's not like she hasn't written a story like this before. "Meant to Be" is similar to this story. Another one of Jennifer's stories that I enjoyed reading.

Anyways, I just wanted to bring my opinion into this. If you're not too fond of this review, please feel free to delete it. The main point is, I adore this story and I hope to hear more from you soon! :]
Moviefan chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Don't listen to buzz x jessie27...this story is not trash. It's brilliant and you are an awesome writer!
krystal-clearxo chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Even though I'm a BuzzxJessie fan, I LOVE this! There aren't many stories like this, and I could totally see this happening with Jessie and Woody. So great job, this is an awesome story! Keep writing Toy Story fanfics!
buzz x jessie27 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
! this is the worst story you ever wrote! im sorry wake up!you support buzzx jessie! stay there! i love your storys but this is trash! no affence!
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
This story is amazing. One of the best Toy Story fics I've read in a while. I originally clicked on it, thinking it was just a friendship story - which it is - so, when Woody and Jessie had a moment, I got confused. But then I was okay, 'cuz in this point of the story, Jessie had no idea Buzz liked her.

Though it is a fanfic, I find this story very believable and very in-character. I can see Woody, in a moment of weakness after realization hits him that Bo is really gone, kissing Jessie. And I can see Jessie maybe slightly crushing on Woody and accepting the kiss in return, oblivious to the fact that Buzz likes her.

Honestly, these are the only close to romance Woody/Jessie stories I will read. Though they are much cuter acting as siblings towards each other, it's not completely out of the ordinary for them to get together.

But when Buzz IS in the picture, you know Woody and Jessie just wouldn't work out. Buzz loves Jessie too much and in time, she loves him, too. Plus, as Woody states quite clearly in this story, he could never do that to Buzz.

So, to make a long review short, EXCELLENT job! This was a very awesome story and I loved it. :D
GirlNextDoor228 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Oh this was a really entertaining story! I love how you developed the plot and still kept it canon at the end, very clever.

Great job :D