Reviews for How to Cage My Own Angel
nayin17 chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
one of my super favorites
MrsJeck chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I love Hinny! Perfectly written!
MuggleCreator chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
Awww! Brilliant!
Jazzy Girl kataanglover chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
sweet
AlicelovesJasperForever chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
Amazing story
Stephanie O chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
I'm revisiting this story, 'cause I'm on a roll! :) Great story, and I can just imagine the looks on all the Weasleys' faces when they found out it really was too late for their marriage to be dissolved. Auntie Muriel is a Widow, btw. A man whose wife has died is a Widower.
Inny-hakky chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
I just have to say aww so sweet.
TemperedRose chapter 5 . 2/28/2011
that was a niec story.. props
KMH1 chapter 5 . 2/11/2011
I enjoyed this story. It was kind of similar to a couple others I have read, but you added your own twists to it to make it fun and unique. :) Thanks for sharing!
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
cool
riegert8 chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
This is a pretty good story

Percy was let off the hook to easy, oh sure he apologize but only after he forced I don't think that Percy is sorry at all for attacking Harry, Percy had never liked Harry so he attack him for that reason. Beside it very easy to say " I am sorry" but it different thing to mean it, action speak louder then words. Percy should prove with his action that is sorry, but I don't think that will happen since Percy is not sorry.
Stephanie O chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
Great story! I loved the ending-very romantic, sexy, and loving! Thanks for writing! :)
Stephanie O chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
Yay, they both have feelings for each other after all, and the brothers (mostly) have come around to accept Harry. Sure didn't expect that reaction from Percy, though I suppose it shouldn't be too much of a stretch that he would believe everything he reads in the Prophet! ha ha Great story!
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Wow! That would be quite the shock for Ginny...finding out she's suddenly betrothed! I just don't understand why Harry didn't level with Ginny and tell her his true feelings for her? That way she'd know for sure he wasn't just doing this for her out of his "saving people...'thing.'" Can't wait to see the next developments! :)
BrooklynDon chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
awww... I love ending! actually I love the whole story!