Reviews for Investiture
Have read theses chapters over and over, fab!

Please write more!
Anne Picking chapter 8 . 2/9
Fab story - any chance of a sequel !
Charmaine chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
Just so u know fucking love love love lobelive this! I soooooo wish this could have actually happened! It's perfect thank u for givingme a bit of hope that they might of actually gotten together! Love it! :D
BooRadley chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
I loved it! I hope you write more Lynley/Havers fics for us fans who miss the show and hoped that these two got together.
TootsLogan chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
Thank you for this final chapter. Can't believe I missed it! You have done a great job of keeping them in character and this was totally believable.
mrwiseman chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
A wonderful Lynley fan fic. Well done! It had the same feel as the TV show. The characters kept true as well...and I consider Barbara very difficult to write properly, but you seem to deal with her character wonderfully! I hope there is a sequel! Please?!
thea chapter 8 . 12/5/2012
Only one little quibble - baby swans are cygnets.
Quaggy chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
I'm so happy to see that you finished this! (Though it did still word as an unfinished fic.) I liked seeing the glimpses of Tommy and Barbara's life together.
Ninotchka39 chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
Thank you for this! It was beautiful - I love the awkwardness, the angst, and the wonderfulness of their taking a risk in a relationship with each other. THIS was everything I could have hoped for. Thanks again for writing it and sharing it with us!
mmkbrook chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
Excellent story. There was a soap on radio in the 40's and 50's that I listened to. Daily it asked the questionn-"Can this girl from the little mining town in the West, find happiness as the wife of a wealthy and titled Englishman". That got me hooked on all things English, and reading this,I thought of that question. Apparently the answers YES.
mmkbrook chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Love the way Havers and Lynley circle each other. Havers loves Lynley, but sees their respective classes as a chasm that is unbridgeable. I guess as an American it is hard for me to see this. We in theory don't have this problem- in theory. Lynley wants to be just another working policeman who happens to be Lord of the Manor, and his dating/bedding habits always puts Havers off.
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
There are so few Inspector Lynley stories. Miss the series on TV. I am really enjoying this, and it has the flavor and bite of their conversations. When they stop fighting their class warfare gambit, and discover it is really a cover for their feelings, the fire between them will ignite. Great story.
lullabymoon chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
Just read through this in one delightful sitting. Utterly lovely and adorable! I loved reading it.
Excellent chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
Good work! Loved reading it once I've stumbled over this site, and twice remembering this site and the third time when you've finished it. Thank You! And thumbs up!
Thea chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I read it all (again!) and I am happy to have the story finished at last. I think I miss the scene in the restaurant with Barbara arriving with Deborah to find Isabelle Ardrey's hand on Tommy's arm. But I'm happy with this; I have loved it from the beginning. A beautiful conclusion to the non-ending left us by the BBC.