Reviews for Investiture
liulia8735 chapter 8 . 4/9
This is just amazing!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/13/2016
Any chance you'd write something for the 'Law & Order: Criminal Intent' fandom?
Guest chapter 8 . 11/13/2016
Oh my God that was magnificent. Brava! Thank you for this gift.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/12/2016
This is... magnificent. Thank you for writing it.
ss711ssmith chapter 8 . 10/12/2015
Awww great story. Thoroughly enjoyed it. :)
NemoYadamong chapter 8 . 2/4/2015
This is jus AWESOME! So real and touching
Telemain's Daughter chapter 8 . 1/21/2015
This is wonderful. Thank you so much for writing this! To me this is canon now, and how I will always imagine their story continuing. Phenomenal job. **applauds**
SilverBirchStudio chapter 8 . 1/13/2015
The best Lynley-Havers fanfic I have ever read, absolutely could see it as part of the BBC series. I'll gush more if it will convince you to write more!
Julie chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
This is so, so good! You've captured them perfectly, and the writing is superb. More Lynley-Havers stories from you, please!
doodeedoo chapter 8 . 8/20/2014
Oh God, how was this...this good?! I'm still rubbing my eyes. A Lynley fic that's not...uh...insufferable. And then...this good! And cute and dead sweet and doing all kinds of things right and quietly.
You do realize it is devastating now that you've only written one. But damn, thanks! :) I'll be re-reading.

I don't suppose there's any chance...?
DeadPigeon chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
Bravo! Well worth the wait, but to be honest you keep me wanting more!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/4/2014
Have read theses chapters over and over, fab!

Please write more!
Anne Picking chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
Fab story - any chance of a sequel !
Charmaine chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
Just so u know fucking love love love lobelive this! I soooooo wish this could have actually happened! It's perfect thank u for givingme a bit of hope that they might of actually gotten together! Love it! :D
BooRadley chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
I loved it! I hope you write more Lynley/Havers fics for us fans who miss the show and hoped that these two got together.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »