Reviews for Investiture
NemoYadamong chapter 8 . 2/4
This is jus AWESOME! So real and touching
Telemain's Daughter chapter 8 . 1/21
This is wonderful. Thank you so much for writing this! To me this is canon now, and how I will always imagine their story continuing. Phenomenal job. **applauds**
SilverBirchStudio chapter 8 . 1/13
The best Lynley-Havers fanfic I have ever read, absolutely could see it as part of the BBC series. I'll gush more if it will convince you to write more!
Julie chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
This is so, so good! You've captured them perfectly, and the writing is superb. More Lynley-Havers stories from you, please!
doodeedoo chapter 8 . 8/20/2014
Oh God, how was this...this good?! I'm still rubbing my eyes. A Lynley fic that's not...uh...insufferable. And then...this good! And cute and dead sweet and doing all kinds of things right and quietly.
You do realize it is devastating now that you've only written one. But damn, thanks! :) I'll be re-reading.

I don't suppose there's any chance...?
DeadPigeon chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
Bravo! Well worth the wait, but to be honest you keep me wanting more!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/4/2014
Have read theses chapters over and over, fab!

Please write more!
Anne Picking chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
Fab story - any chance of a sequel !
Charmaine chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
Just so u know fucking love love love lobelive this! I soooooo wish this could have actually happened! It's perfect thank u for givingme a bit of hope that they might of actually gotten together! Love it! :D
BooRadley chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
I loved it! I hope you write more Lynley/Havers fics for us fans who miss the show and hoped that these two got together.
TootsLogan chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
Thank you for this final chapter. Can't believe I missed it! You have done a great job of keeping them in character and this was totally believable.
mrwiseman chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
A wonderful Lynley fan fic. Well done! It had the same feel as the TV show. The characters kept true as well...and I consider Barbara very difficult to write properly, but you seem to deal with her character wonderfully! I hope there is a sequel! Please?!
thea chapter 8 . 12/5/2012
Only one little quibble - baby swans are cygnets.
Quaggy chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
I'm so happy to see that you finished this! (Though it did still word as an unfinished fic.) I liked seeing the glimpses of Tommy and Barbara's life together.
Ninotchka39 chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
Thank you for this! It was beautiful - I love the awkwardness, the angst, and the wonderfulness of their taking a risk in a relationship with each other. THIS was everything I could have hoped for. Thanks again for writing it and sharing it with us!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »