Reviews for Life on the Run
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 25 . 2/10
There was an astounding lack of closure that left the bitter taste of lost love on her lounge (tongue).

He firmly believed that talking would wait until barrier that had been erected were stripped and he could feel her in his sould (soul) once more.
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 23 . 2/10
She would move t(h)em only on occasion to make sure that an unknown threat was not advancing upon her, but otherwise she stood in silent vigil.
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 17 . 2/10
The fi(r)st brisk exposure of the water that had broken upon her skin cleaved a path of simplicity that left her feeling marginally cleansed of her past misdeeds.
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 14 . 2/10
Her hear(t) prayed that he would be angry or even lapsed back into the Chantry mentality
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 10 . 2/10
Cullen was a man who knew his prey well, but not (t)his one, and he felt that this could be a trap.
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 8 . 2/10
Cullen need(ed) lyrium and he needed it now.
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 7 . 2/10
For some reason, with the all the repeating of "She knew how to escape" I was starting to expect evil laughter at the end.

"Mwahaha ha! It's all going according to plan! Freedom shall be mine!"
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 4 . 2/10
She blended with the background as easily as a dear (tear) drop blends with a pond.
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 3 . 2/10
Talking about summing up people in one word:
Solona was average.
Cullen was determined.
:D
Lyris Hawke chapter 26 . 12/2/2014
Simply wonderful! :) Spent almost all night reading this! I love your stories (or well, the two that I have read!)
Dumak chapter 26 . 10/15/2014
That was breathtaking.
willobea chapter 26 . 7/1/2014
Oh my god where do I begin? I just read through this all in 2 nights (would have got through it in one if not for work!) and I seriously enjoyed it! It's so different to anything else I've read on here, and such a different take on the Cullen x Amell dynamic. Really interesting and had me on the edge of my seat so many times. It must have been so hard to write all Cullen's alternate personalities and to keep switching between them but you did it brilliantly and without making it too confusing (as in, I know it was confusing for Solona and Cullen, but I didn't get lost as the reader). I also really like your portrayal of Cullen, hardened and strict but still kind and honorable to the core. Brilliant! (I'm also really enjoying Enslavement, didn't realise you were the same author until just now!)
Guest chapter 9 . 5/19/2014
awesome story.
RunningWords chapter 15 . 2/22/2014
what I was trying to say in the last review:Er* still loving it. The repeat sentences started to get slightly annoying. I could have used a little more dialogue overall. I like that you explain their thinking in the process But after some time it seemed a bit much for me. don't worry that won't stop me from reading. Bwahaha.
RunningWords chapter 14 . 2/22/2014