Reviews for Following Orders
TheAstronautic chapter 1 . 4/8
This is awesome. An abrupt ending, though, and I would really love a second chapter! But this truly is an intriguing take on O'Hara and Lassiter's friendship/partnership.
Lee chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Perhaps she lives, but the bullet is lodged next to her spine and she is wheelchair bound? Personally, I'm Juliet/Lassiter all the way, but you can include Shawn in this.

Is it weird that I enjoy the show, but Shawn, and Shawn/Juliet, is my least favorite part? Carlton is by far my favorite character.
Lilith Luciferia chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Nicely done on this one. While I am fine with the romantic pairing of Shawn and Juliet, I far more enjoy the simple friendships in the series-the teams of Shawn and Gus, Lassiter and Juliet. The partnership and loyalty between Lassiter and Juliet is great (and Lassiter is my favorite character, so I cannot help but enjoy nearly anything to do with him), and you captured that perfectly in this piece. I imagine since you've never added to this that it will be left as is-and either way that works-but regardless, you did very well on this in all regards.
psychfan126 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
i think she should definately live and u could have lassiter have some feelings for juliet i think that would make a good story and at the end they both like each other
Razzmatazz Lady chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I assume she lives. XD Great job, very emotional.
TooLazyToLogin chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
This is great I think it ended perfectly just leaving the ending up to the reader
sarah chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
yes, please do another chapter! this is a good story so far!
dare-to-dream22 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
:)) I love it! There aren't many Lassie/Juliet friendship/partner fics, and honestly I don't read many fo them because I'm a Shules fan. Major fan.

But I really like this :D It's kinda nice to read somethign different every once in a while, and this was the perfect ticket! Wonderfully written, very in character, and interesting.

Kepp it up!

AND YES. SECOND CHAPTER. PREFERABLY SHE LIVES.

And I know it would be too much to ask if Shawn made an appearance.. :P This is, after all, supposed to be a Lassie/Juliet fic, huh? hurhur. It's still awesomely great!
kittt chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
this is great. i love carlton/juliet friendship stories. you should update!
Daryl Ann chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Second chapter, pretty pleeeease? Glad to see you back again! *I'm clicking on those little alert boxes* :o)DA
jediyam chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
second chapter second chapter!