Reviews for Windows to the Soul
Yes. This is good. This is very good.
Vousie chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
This is so brilliant. Great characterisation, and after reading this, I truly wish that the show's Wishverse episode was a double or triple episode so that this could've happened. It's just so brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
I like it:) xx
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Love their characters here and how you changed the love story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Beautiful fanfic. I love your version of the Wishverse.
Lola Smith chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
I totally agree with you about the fight scene, but this is hardly the first one.
The one where Kendra died.
The Vineyard.
Every single fight scene with the potentials and bringers.
The one with Buffy, Angelus, and Acathla.
The writers have the characters make stupid and inplausible mistakes that cost someone their lives.
Thank you for fixing this one.
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Excellent idea and thanks for writing.
SpyAgent001 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Wow, I loved the idea for this! It was great! I really liked it when Buffy and Angel still ended up falling for each other. I wish there was more, but I won't ask! :)

Cool story.

B/A FOREVER,

L
GNatGirl13 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I was worried for a bit getting to the end that the story was going to end in 'perfect happiness' and how devistating that would be without Buffy knowing what happened. But I am really glad it did not. :)
asoulofstars chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Okay, how did I not review this earlier? This was just SO perfect. Words can't describe how much I love this story. I just think that it is one of the best things ever. I mean, I love all of your stories, but this one was great. You wrote so in character and everything was great. LOVE IT!
Fleur du Feu chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This is very well written and enjoyable. Great Job!
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
This was very interesting, but I can't help but feel it's still going to end in tradgity because of the curse. The didn't know about it in the first universe and they don't know about it in this one either. And this time there's no Willow to restore it. She finally believes Angelus isn't playing with her and then they are going to sleep together and it will turn out just as she thought it would from the beginning. Angelus would probably tun her... I think that would still be a fitting ending though considering the wishverse. Nice job though!
depper57 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
YOu nailed those two, as you always do, perfectly! I like to think that Buffy and Angel would be destined to be together in any verse.

Amazing short, thank you for sharing it with us!
azerjaban chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Excellent story!
AnglcDmn1986 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Might have to kick your ass if we don't get more Wishverse stuff after Season 9 is done... LMAO.

I'm kidding.

This was really well done, and I absolutely loved it. I always wondered what would have happened with Wishverse Angel and Buffy if they hadn't died.