Reviews for Magnolias and White Roses
TheAlabasterPhoenyx chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I meant to review the first time I read this, but I suppose I forgot. Oops.
Anyway, second time around, this was even better than I remember. You give both of their stories such meaning and passion - and in so few words, we get a deep sense of both their relationships and their pain. I'm in love with your story...thank you for writing this.
It's simply brilliant.
NephilimEQ chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Love it! Sooooo much! Great parallels, great job. Loved it! :)
SonicDragon1302 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Both Logan and The Doctor's stories are heartbreaking, just simply heartbreaking. This was beautifully written. Thank you.
WolfKomoki chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I hate to say this, but I wish Rose had died during Doomsday instead of getting trapped in a parallel world where she'll never see the doctor again.
PACHYSAM chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Awwww. Sweet story.
The 10th Doctor and Logan fit. Both understanding the pain of immortality while those they care for die.
memvvd chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Really good story. The characters are written really well. keep up the good writing.
M-004 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
such a tuching story loved it
borusa chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
The curse of his kind? Time Lords don't usually have relations with humans. In fact, with exceptions like the Doctor and Susan, they don't know them at all.
mavic chen chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
One problem. Neither of them are dead.
The Doctor has been to the Marvel Universe. TRUE.
trulymetalwings chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Dancing Eyes chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Aw that sweet, I wonder if anyone's thought of Logan being the Doctor's companion, I mean it makes sense because Logan will live forever too, I just don't know if they'd be friends or not...
Gallifrey63 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I really enjoyed that :) You wrote each of them perfectly and the ending was perfect :) Thanks for such a wonderful little story :)
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
this was sooooooooooooo beautiful! I loved it! :)
TheShadowArchitect chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Aww, so sweet. It's interesting how similar these characters are despite their problem-solving preferences. You did a good job in bringing that out.
Kamai6 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011