Reviews for November Chill
Hilarious ending.
murphycat chapter 10 . 7/15
Lol!
Moosepath01 chapter 12 . 3/9/2011
Another good story! I am very pleased to have discovered your stories.
doctorjay chapter 12 . 12/28/2010
Another solid story, good plot and characterizations. I did not suspect the partner. And how about that Robert DeNiro moment where Lewis was pushing the guy's buttons: "Did you f- my wife? Did you f- my wife?" Of course not! We are talking Lewis here.:)

And hey, Lewis is most definitely NOT a munter, Hathaway you shallow pup. Most ladies, (and gents I would imagine) would take a life with Lewis over one with Hathaway anytime...
Scarlet Secret chapter 12 . 11/23/2010
Oh you...you've gone and done it again!

Utterly wonderful stuff as always. Love Jean being awkward but helpful at the same time, Hathaway being a bit resentful but ultimately knowing that he still has things to learn from Robbie and of course the brilliant shippy moments. You know I loved those!
CrazyMaryT chapter 12 . 11/20/2010
You have delivered once again. This was a great mystery with all kinds of wonderful character moments thrown in. You are so good at that. A great fic! Thank you so much for sharing.

Loved that little "green" bit at the end with Lewis and Hobson. Classic.
Shorina chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Ugh, that beginning is bleaker than November at its best.
CrazyMaryT chapter 6 . 11/19/2010
OMG Robbie getting stitched up! I can't wait to see what Hobson thinks and I loved Innocent being all up in arms. C'mon James save the day. LOL
CrazyMaryT chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
Can't wait to see why Robbie was out all night.

Loved the scene at the end. I'm so glad he has such a good friend. And I know he and James will fix things. I'm glad Laura can help them both somehow.
CrazyMaryT chapter 4 . 11/19/2010
So gripping. I hope the boys get the air cleared and soon. They function so much better united.
CrazyMaryT chapter 3 . 11/19/2010
More "episode" feel to this. I like how you are painting a picture of the dead man. Very real.

Poor Innocent having to be in the middle when the boys are having a row. LOL
CrazyMaryT chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
Some really good lines in this one. I wouldn't say banter but stuff with Lewis and Hathaway I could see being in the series. Can't wait to see where the mystery goes.
CrazyMaryT chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Very interesting beginning and it looks like the start of some conflict for the Oxford dynamic duo. Nice!