Reviews for Remember me
Holy Cross Baby chapter 22 . 4/15
The biggest thing I can really comment on is the fact that your post chapters twice. You can call it a teaser but it's double posting. Most times your "chapter" part is very small but the teaser part is not. I would recommend just posting the new part instead of posting the already posted stuff.
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 22 . 11/23/2014
Great story! Love it! Poor Bella! Her and Jake relationship was cut short, because if the curse. Poor Jake! It's great that they got back together, and that Jake is back.
corkykellems chapter 22 . 8/8/2014
OMG...I found thuis story and stayed up all last night reading...b]this is one of the best I have ever read...I hope You will be adding more...Great Story
April-Showers82 chapter 22 . 7/2/2014
I could not stop reading this story. It is so jam packed that if you're not careful, you will miss so much. Yet, that makes it so awesome. You have to think, feel, and look beyond the situation to see what is really going on. I do hope that you are interested in finishing this story. I would love to see how you end it.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/19/2014
a bientot
snow eopard chapter 22 . 11/19/2013
This is truly amazing please update soon i cant get enough for
teamjacob0729 chapter 22 . 7/31/2013
Such a roller coaster ride. Hope you write the ending and put it up.
Dottyanne chapter 22 . 6/25/2013
I started reading this from the beginning 2 days ago, and I am utterly hooked. Words fail me...wow, amazing stuff!
Lyssa03 chapter 22 . 6/24/2013
You know what's weird? I was JUST thinking about this story, like this morning. Then I check my email, and there it is! It's like you read my mind. Great teaser! Missed you. Also, I'm beta-able. Lol
bmthespian chapter 22 . 6/24/2013
Great to see you writing again. I hope real life has settled down for you.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/24/2013
Please please update! Awesome story.i really feel for Jeremy. He seems to have gotten the raw end of the deal. And im so disappointed in Bella for not contacting or talking to him.. please update
itsblackandwhite chapter 21 . 10/14/2012
This is a really good story and I think u should finish it. It sounds close to being done. I really like this story. Seriously finish it. LOL 8)
crazeebeautiful chapter 21 . 6/23/2012
I love. This story so much I read it twice and

it made me cry will you ever finish it
Guest chapter 19 . 4/26/2012
Where are you? I miss this story :'(
anony chapter 21 . 1/22/2012
nice to see bella and jake solve some of their problems. haha

i certainly thought they were gonna talk it out a little more but then all of a sudden they kiss and jake is all forgiven by bella, that was a little weird turn for me seeing how bella was just about ready to leave , but i guess they just needed a little reminder of their connection. but i do hope some of their issues get revisited because bella still needs to go see jeremy and alba, i know she is gonna try and help somehow and jake is prob just gonna have to suck it up and help too.

i wonder what jeremy is up to now, i do feel bad for him concerning bella but i hope good comes out of this for him and of course that he finds a way to help alba. love that girl too!

happy new year too and glad to see another great chapter come out of you! haha what a a way to start the new year! lol

good job as always and cant wait to read the next!