Reviews for Think About Me
JLCH chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I could see these two making up like this. Two stubborn asses.
secretsunion chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Great fic. I love it.
EllieShelly chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Yay, I love your stories. They're all so amazing. Love how you write Huddy, and was wondering if we could, pretty please, see an update on Gift of Screws? xx
hughsoulingregsmind chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Amazing! A truely genuine story with lovely scenes that unfortunately we could not practically happen to see on screen. Thanks.
kellpo chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
damn, i'd be one happy camper if THIS aired next week :D
Jane Q. Doe chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Thank You! You're so good at getting into the murky minds of House & Cuddy, even if TPTB often twist them around into thought pretzels just to serve a temporary story purpose.

I doubt we'll get such a logical discussion on the show, and unfortunately not the hot make-up sex afterward. When I first watched, I wasn't sure why Cuddy was so angry/hurt, but I've come to think differently. Especially after having to watch him potentially dying of smallpox, with no thought to how it would affect her.

And if a week-long dry spell causes this kind of reaction, I love the implication that they're having SO MUCH sex that 7 days without is torturous. :)
Josam chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Hi ! Glad to read this ! This is perfect as always, I loved the way you describe House's feeling and how you explain that : for him, he's not the one who has to apologies, well maybe, but he doesn't understand why, I think this is totally the character !

He's not used to share with someone, and specially his boss when he's lying. Anyway, smut was awesome as always ;)

Can't wait for your next "chef d'oeuvre" ;)
newsession chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Thanks. When I was young in a similar situation I'd keep in my mind that he apologised without meaning it just to have sex and it'd make me feel bitter a bit. Today I'd not feel bitter at all... :)
lin12344 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Very good one shot
red blood chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
There were so much to loved about this fic and a lot of great lines and moments to dissect. Loved that Wilson was in a Dr. Phil mode on House even though he’s sacrificing his personal life(which is classic Wilson btw). And I agreed mostly on his advised to house especially this line: "So you missed the part where I said you scared her.” I also loved house’s thoughts on his way to cuddy’s home, he was being rational and scared that asking forgiveness won’t work. The whole Cuddy raking the leaves and Rachel playing while House watched them scene was just perfection. And the dialogue between House and Cuddy was realistic and dead right that it should exactly be the dialogue on the next ep. And of course the make-up sex was hot and funny especially when Wilson was once again the topic of their choice while having sex.
jl1820 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Can you just go ahead and start writing for the show?
Temo chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Loved it...hope the show can resolve this nearly as well. I don't much care for the way Cuddy's been portrayed lately.

Hope you can update Screws soon.
IHeartHouseCuddy chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I loved everything about this so much! I am a big fan of your writing, it's exquisite :)
Lynnie5267 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010