Reviews for Not Another Teen Statistic
krazzy hopeless romantic chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
very nice..

interesting one shot
LongGoneandForgotten chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I wanna smack you in the back of the head and hug you at the same time. That make sense? lol

You've written a lovely story. I adore the way Edward and Bella work through all their obstacles with each other and never (no matter what comes between them) lose their friendship...

That said...you KILLED JASPER? *flings to the floor and sobs* Why? How could you? That's just WRONG!

Ok, back to the "hugging you" part of the review. This is such a sweet tale of innocence and I thank you for sharing it. I thoroughly enjoyed the journey you took us on...even if it did break my heart at times. ;)

whyuh
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Sad and cute story at the same time- loved it and Badward :)
BeachRosey chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Killing Jasper, oh my! Poor Alice. Sweet that Edward waited like Jasper said he should!
twirob chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
great and touching story thanks for shaing
djsmommie chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
LOL nope nothing cliche there, not a thing :-)
wheather79 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Loved it! :)
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This was abso-fucking-lutely perfect!
isle.esme92 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I'mfrom europe, so my question is the average american citizen realiy that religous? We here across the pond do have values and morals, but waiting for marriage does sound alittle 50' to me
nitareality chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Oh gentleman Edward for not taking advantage of her.

Oh that was so much for the two of them to go through, so much growth they had to experience to get to where they are at the end. It's nice to be able to picture a future for them where it's worth it. Thank you.
DeleteThisPlease9999 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Really good story. I like the way that you got her out of her relationship with Jake. I also liked that you had Jasper as edward's role model for his beliefs. The emotions of your characters were totally believable. Lemontastic ending.
KatieBMizzou chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I thought this as a pretty good story. It was so sad when Jasper died :(, but I loved his and Alice's love. I really liked the struggle of Edward and Bella to work their way back to each other to finally admit their feelings. Thanks for sharing.
Jancullenfever chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Hehehe loved this !

Interesting introduction to have the Cullen boys come to school late! Sobs for Jasper and Alice,Edwards reputation was a smoke screen .Well done x x
sscana chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Fantastic job. I really loved this o/s. I loved you covering the subject you did. You did a great job with it and their connection after all these years. They always loved each other and they made it through all those tough situations. I loved when Edwards word vomit came out. Really loved him explaining how he did believe in loving the person and that's why he was still a virgin. I was lol. He was adorable. The she told him she's always loved him. The ending was perfect. I loved it.
abw05 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Aww..that was a sweet one. Sad about Jasper and Alice. That was tough to read. Overall really great!
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »