Reviews for Happy Early Birthday!
Crozzack chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
Hey, I just got this little info that in Britain, they don't say 'couch' but 'sofa'. And I like the forward and stubborn Arthur in this story, Alfred is brash like usual and still slow in reading things. Indeed it is kind of rushed but in a good way, there are other stories that were rushed, they are practically jumping from scene after scene. I would say, this one is fast-paced instead of rushed.
And could you please tell me why America need to call France? Just like England, I'm confused and a tad bit horrified. Please?
ultra-violet-box chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
xD This was cute. Silly Alfred.

I'm laughing right now because Rin-Rin Signal was playing just before the end of the last chapter, and when it ended and the implied yaoi finished the story, Take It Off started playing. Oddly coincidental..
captain cocko chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
wow. america confessed five minutes ago and they are already going to have sex? wow. i think that the whole 'i love you' thing went to fast. alfred seems to be like a little kid, needing somebody else to understand arthie's feelings. that is not bad, that's very often in beautiful lovestories and... maybe it's just me, but...uhhm... *ignore me* that sounds like your fic is stupid! no, i really like the story and the plot! the idea about england cooking (with feliciano)is so cute and everyone is very IC.
XxCatalinaxX chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
Amazing.
xNeve chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Awwww, cute! Update soon please!
Puffin Person chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
That was a very short day. America was rather blunt in this chapter.
WhiteCrow10 chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
) Aww... This is so cute. I would love to see more!
MelodyOfStarshine chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
So cute XD

Ewwwww... I dont wanna know Francis dreams for money~

Please update soon~
Puffin Person chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I nearly cried. All the sad fanfictions I've read, and this si the one that gets me the closest to crying. Good job.
The Painted Fool chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Awww. cute cute. Love it deary! and piano I say. I may or may not have Denmark and Prussia in MY closet...*laughter*