Reviews for SemiCharmed Kinda Life
Jody chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
Sorry, lost interest in this when I found out a celebrity actress/ singer was a 29 year old virgin. Enjoying your writing but please in future don't make your leading lady such a loser. Please...
Guest chapter 14 . 2/13/2014
I see that you haven't written anything for a couple of years, our loss, since you are so good at it.

A lovely little story, a unique perspective, thanks.
bethelove chapter 14 . 11/13/2013
great story
bethelove chapter 13 . 8/3/2013
This is hot story and hope to read more, please...
lovesunandsand chapter 14 . 12/28/2012
Pease continue!
akinsiEric chapter 14 . 5/27/2011
U said April 11... glares... It's May 27 already

Update soon.
Orionsbabydoll chapter 14 . 5/9/2011
love your story!

looking forward to more! :)
Iersseltje chapter 13 . 5/6/2011
I already reviewed on your Live journal account, but I'll do it again here. Loving this story. Can't wait for more.
SookieEriclover chapter 14 . 4/7/2011
i thought eric wanted more from sookie:/ and where did you get chap 2&3 of dead reckoning? how do you know these things? hahah i only read chp 1 on charlaine harris's website
LiDa 23 chapter 14 . 4/7/2011
Great chapter!I hope that Eric will realise that he can't have a fling with Sookie because she's not the girl that has casual sex!On the other hand she should stop being afraid of her feelings!Waiting to see what's going to happen at the party!
Cutelittlelumpofwool82 chapter 14 . 4/7/2011
Another great chapter! I really loved the end result Sookie's reaction was fitting since she's been in the biz for a decade now. It was really sweet that Eric gave her a peace offering. I do wonder what took him so long to text back? Pam's offer I really think she should call or meet with Pam so Pam can reassure her that the layout will not be slutty! If Pam will let her approve the wardrobe you know things like that sexy bet tasteful? I really think Sookie should do it I mean the real fans that were with her from the beginning are older now too they would understand Sookie wanting to have more adult appeal and gain new fans! She should do it her career needed to be refreshed and this negative attention can be turned into positive. Oh, I with Ameila a FB would never send flowers or delicious chocolate cake! lol I hope she kinda hints to Eric about why Sookie is holding back from him she wants a committed relationship!

Thanks so much for sharing I look forward to your update on Monday that's my b-day! : )

I did read chapter 1&3 of Dead Reckoning chapter 3 has got me excited I'm with Sookie where did Victor get that fairy blood?
svmfan1 chapter 14 . 4/7/2011
Sookie and Eric are both so denial of their real feelings for each other. Trying to pass it off as casual and they could be so much more. If Sookie decides to pose for Blow, maybe that would be the catalyst for them to face their emotions. Hope so and will Eric crash Sookie's B'day party? Thanks and look forward to more.

As far as your comments of the latest DR chapter 3. Does not look good for Sookie and Eric. I think this is the end for our two lovers. Boo hoo! What I want to know, why ten books with building the Eric character to not be the ONE? Thank God for FF.
LamonicaF chapter 14 . 4/7/2011
Sookie need to stop running from Eric! Eric need to admit to himself that Sookie is more then a casual hook up person for him. They both know it boyfiend and girlfriend thing happining between them. How long will the play these games? It time move on to big things.
TeaCupHuman chapter 14 . 4/7/2011
I thought her reaction was great. She has been in the lime light for years and I would hope she's developed a thicker skin. I think they're both delusionally thinking their headed towards FB status but if he just wanted a FB he wouldn't have to work so hard (no pun intended).

I think she should pose for BLOW.
pinkygirl01 chapter 14 . 4/7/2011
really great chapter! I really think Sookie should do the BLOW thing. It will drive Eric crazy LOL