Reviews for Comus
Reianshitsu chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Like man, this is the BEST Nightcrawler/Gambit fiction out there! I'm tempted to say it's the only good one at all. Thanks so much for sharing this! Keep up the amazing work!
Anon chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
That was decidedly delicious and entirely naughty, well done. I got to the end of this and just smiled.
Miasen chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Oh, wow... This story was so great, and your style of writing was so poetic and beautiful. it was a magical feel to everything, and just the combination of mardi gras, Gambit and Nightcrawler... I dont even know what to say, except; I LOVED it!
keitsu chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
*licks her lips*

it would be really wonderful if there's a continuation for this :D oh how remy would react when he sees kurt *_*
hooh chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
o-m-g! that was really freakishly good! congrats u poetic bastard
Demon chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
One of the best stories I have ever read on ! PLZ write more!
kaiken chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
great job. i especially love the way you describe nightcrawler. 'm actually a user, too lazy to login. wonderful job though
Raw Gold chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
I don't really know what to say that hasn't already been said. This is a sexy, sultry, colourfully fulfilling piece of work. I love your descriptions of Mardis Gras and how it pulls you in. Plus, hello! Kurt and Gambit! Match made in heaven. Or hell. Or wherever pretty mutants come from.
taekwondodo chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Really enjoy your writing. Looked this up after finding 'Not Less than Everything' elsewhere. Hope you do more and either put it on your site or somewhere else where I can find it.

TKD
Jenny T chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
I liked this very much - I can imagine Kurt just loves Mardi Gras - no need to hide. In addition to which - whoa (fans self).

Just a pity you have only one story on Post more!
Sun Queen chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
Niiiiiiiice...would have loved to see the entire story. Ah, well, c'est la vie. Gorgeous and vivid, everything Mardi Gras should be: sexy, surreal, not to mention a little scary. Great job.
Ximeria chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
Mmm, just the way I imagine New Orleans during the Mardi Gras - wild and erotic - bringing out baser instincts. And what it does to Remy and Kurt - well, is it hot in here or is it just me?
samson chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
enjoyed the story, any slash is great with gambit!
Acadian Angel chapter 1 . 3/17/2002