Reviews for HD 'Psyche'
Drarry Lover chapter 3 . 7/26
Aww, that was a sweet way of getting them together. I enjoyed reading this.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
Is there a sequel? It was a bit long, but it was a really nice interesting story.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
I'm surprised that Draco gives Harry a chance to top. Also hope that they get everything figured out soon, Draco is being very confusing.
TheBeauty chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Such a slow burning amazing story ;) I love every part of it. Still, I wonder why Draco, having everything that he ever wanted in his arms, meaning Harry, didn't use his mate's gryffindor tendencies to make him fall in love with him sooner... He should have courted Harry into loving him so no other thought than him would stay in his mind...
hotcat chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
great story :)
starlight-wish chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Seriously, I'm confused till half the chapter. But it's your style of writing, nice story but I seriously thought you load the 2nd chapter instead of the 1st...
Silverlynxcat chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
I'll admit, I wasn't too impressed with this story.

At times it was unnecessarily complicated and veered off into backstory or multiple lines of tangents. And I may just not be in the mood to read that, but it was distracting and I found myself skimming a lot to get back to what was happening to hand.

Another thing was Harry annoyed me, quite a bit, actually. You built up the feelings of unfairness and anger really well but then Harry's anger petered off into nothing, just acceptance, and I'm left thinking, 'What the heck just happened?' I'm still angry on Harry's behalf and there's nothing I can do with that annoyance because Harry's kinda just bumbling along, doing what he's told, not putting up any resistence, even his arguments were just sorta 'what? whatever...'

I liked that Draco obviously had feelings for Harry and was hiding it beneath a stoic, keeping-his-distance, aloof facade. I was hoping for an argument, or something to release that pent up emotion. But I was fairly disappointed. The dialogue moved in circles, dominated over the actions and I couldn't help but think Harry was a complete and inactive idiot because all he seemed to say was 'huh, wha, I don't understand'

I mean, I don't want to seem like I'm simply flaming you, and I know this is sounding harsh and I'm not purposefully meaning to sound nasty or upsetting, but I felt incredibly frustrated by the end of reading this.
MinxyKatt chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
UNFORTUNATELY i didnt have the time to read your story bt that summary was enough to make me wanna review it D

i hope you have many reader who - no without a doubt - will enjoy your story as mch as i enjoyed just glimpsing at it

all the best dear writer -xx
Call-me-Cassandra chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
I thought that this was an intriguing story-line and that you kept the boys in character for the most part. I didn't really see Eros and Psyche in it though, unless my recollection of the myth is faulty. It seemed more Beauty and the Beast to me, really, with the creature inheritance and the compulsory nature of the circumstances. From what I recall, Psyche was totally willing (although a bit in the dark) from the beginning, and devastated once she lost Eros...it was only her curiosity (and her stupid sisters) that ruined things. I know that the two stories are related, but this seemed more the one than the other to me. That said, I did enjoy it and thought that it was very well written.
TalaDentro chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
Good story, but not gonna lie, it's kind of confusing.
my name is paper YAH chapter 3 . 12/5/2010
*whistles* woah strangely romantic and humorous in its own right. astounding, as always!
perfect-piscies chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
This is confusing... Is there a back story to this? I feel as if I'm reading the second part of a story without reading the first...
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Haha brekkers.. cute.

I love this so much! Kind of confusing, but lets read the next 2 chapters, eh?

-AMLF
diagonfloo chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
*huffs* Well thanks a lot! You've just made me late for work! Because once I started this story I just couldn't stop. Loved it. Totally loved it!
hotflower901 chapter 3 . 11/25/2010