Reviews for Coming Home
rose chapter 1 . 8/11/2023
Hi, I really liked your fan fiction. Can I translate it into Foreign language – with an indication of your authorship and a link to the original work? Thanks))
ElementalNinja 84 chapter 1 . 2/15/2019
BEAUTIFUL! Love it!
AngelaLove072101 chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
How cute! XD So adorable! XD
Laurynnia chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I love it!
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
A blog from tumblr known as Disney Shipping Confessions brought me here and I got curious and wanted to read some of your work. Overall, I thought that this was a really nice one shot. I like how Jim said that he loved red heads at the end, I think Ariel would have told him off if he didn't say anything else. I find their interactions were quite sweet here.
kreite chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Even before the fix the content made my heart clench, this is some fantastic closure for the readers of 'Landlocked', and despite some of the less... observant reviewers here, know that you did fantastic, especially after you broke it into proper paragraphs. Well done.
LikeAMillionParachutes chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
The little summary was intriguing
I wanted to read it.
But what the heck is this?
There's absolutely zero structure to it, you cant tell who's speaking to who, there's nothing to signify what's dialogue and what isn't...it's a right mess.
I suggest you go back and fix this, it seemed promising but after like 4 lines I couldnt tell where I was anymore, it's just like a massive page of words.
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
:/ I'm afraid this story is very difficult to read due to the complete lack of structure and formatting. It would be far better off with paragraphs and punctuation such as speechmarks.
Kawaii Suki chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I love this! You are the reason I read fanfiction! Landlocked completly made my life, and I am looking forward to your comic! 3
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Oh! What a wonderful side story!
Spirit of the Dead chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I hardly believe this is yours! What happened to the excellent grammar? It's all just thrown together and it's so confusing to read. Unfortunately, I couldn't get through it. I wanted to, but it was just too annoying trying to find where one character stopped talking and another began. Please come back and re-edit it! I don't want to miss out on something I know is going to be good just because the layout isn't all that great!

Chow! 3
TruthfulWolfHunter chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
aww, happy story ending :), loved it although would be easier to read if there was paragraphs to it, :)
Steena the Cat chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Hey iesnoth! It is I SteeKira from DeviantArt, and I just want to say that I love this little thing you've written. It's so sweet! ArielxJim 4EVAR!

Well done!
Aggressively Hospitable chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Awwww, I nearly cried- honest. It was that good. Great one shot.