Reviews for Conscience
Book girl fan chapter 23 . 5/14/2013
I read Shakespeare at age twelve, but unfortunately, I don't have Sherlock's remarkable memory.
Book girl fan chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
Sally Donovan, admiring Sherlock Holmes? Wow. Mind blown.
Book girl fan chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
Some people have honour these days, and John Watson is one of them. Sherlock isn't. ;)
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
That's strangely true. How does he do that? I suppose, anyone who is crazy enough to stick around must like him enough to stay around.
Saskie chapter 35 . 10/26/2011
rememberedenx3 chapter 35 . 12/11/2010
Full circle! I love it. I look forward to Vulcan!

You really are an amazing write :)
iamladyliberty chapter 35 . 12/11/2010
loved all of these and looking forward to vulcan very much. thanks so much for writing.
House Calls chapter 35 . 12/10/2010
Ah, now I'm caught up! Wheee! Great job - I like your take on the relationship between the Holmes brothers. Nicely done!
Gen chapter 35 . 12/10/2010
Brilliant! I have loved this whole series so far, I look forward to a new addition always. Can't wait for 'Vulcan!' Already sounds amazing.
sarahelizabeth1993 chapter 35 . 12/9/2010
Yay that was great!
InsanityAllowance chapter 35 . 12/9/2010
Another awesome set! Excellent, excellent work once more. Although at the end of this, I still feel I want to cry for Mycroft's sake a little. Poor lad.

Looking forward to Vulcan. :)
Deduced chapter 35 . 12/9/2010
*Splodes* So wonderful You have such an eye for metaphors, I love it
sarahelizabeth1993 chapter 31 . 12/9/2010
Great job!
Atlin Merrick chapter 19 . 12/9/2010
These are actually painful to read. It's hurtful to think of all the damage swimming around inside this character.

Yikes. Such a good job you've done here, to actually make a person ache for a man who doesn't exist.
Gen chapter 25 . 12/9/2010
Brilliant- those last few chapters provided an amazing insight. Fantastic work!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »