Reviews for Make Light
bryan314 chapter 9 . 7/21
So, it's been a while. Too much to hope that you'll continue?
Loony Dagda chapter 9 . 7/15
Wow, great story! I think you've done a great job with the characters and I'm very curious to see where you're going with this. Of course there are a number of things I've got questions about. First, why does Edward seem so interested in Harry? And where is Bella during all of this? And why were the Cullens going to invite him over for dinner, considering I doubt they garner ally offer that to just any old human. Are they curious about what he might seem to know about them? Or is it something else? And what's going on with the Master of Death thing? Obviously it's connected to the dementors, and I'm almost wondering if his mood is somehow being affected, since it seems to alter with the weather a bit. Also, as a twenty year old, how was Harry able to register as a high school senior? Is he hiding his age from everyone except Jacob? Does he still look 17? And why did he so casually reveal the magical world to Jacob? Anyways, love the story, hope this isn't abandoned. Desperately awaiting an update in the near future.

Ciao XP
Loony
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 9 . 6/24
Aww Jake is so sweet. What's up with Edward though? I thought he was only a creepy stalker for Bella.
BloodDDB chapter 9 . 4/12
It's quite interesting. I like the awkwardness and slowness of their relationship. I liked the moment when Jacob realized how old Harry is, and his thoughts after. Harry's interaction with the Cullens is quite interesting. I loved the akward moments when Harry mentions vampires around them. The way Edward treats Harry, like he's going to brake, is quite funny and adorable. Can Edward read Harry's thoughts? (I find it unlikely from what you wrote so far, but I still wanna ask.) If not, does Harry know Occlumency? Because Edward's interactions with Harry kinda makes me think of the time with Bella. Harry is 20, what's his excuse of still being in school? Truthfully, your story is realistic and refreshingly good. I really hope you update soon. Can't wait to read more.
FalconLux chapter 9 . 3/23
Okay, honestly, I've read several stories with a similar initial premise as this one. With equal honesty, I must admit, none of them have come close in terms of simply being well-written and realistically paced. I love this story. Please continue it.

*puppy dog eyes*
atalanta chapter 9 . 3/17
This is very nice, I enjoyed reading this!
manapohaku2 chapter 9 . 1/18
why do i get the feeling that Harry is the new Bella?
Adderall chapter 9 . 1/17
Hi, I checked out this story because I love 'Ain't no rest for the wicked'. I've never read Twilight Hp crossover and was super impressed with how cute this story is, if only it went further I think Harry and Jacob actually make a really cute couple based on their canon personalities. I hope you continue this story(as well as Ain't no rest for the wicked of course), but I do know it's hard to come up with motivation or inspiration to write sometimes:/ Anyway I'll be checking out your other stories too, I hope you don't fall off the grid!:)
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 4 . 11/14/2014
Why is it that every time I read a Harry Potter x Twilight story Authors make Harry a depressed little bitch?
Angeljoe chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
Only just found this story and have fallen in love with the idea of Harry/Jacob really looking forward to reading more of this story and the different relationships going on in it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Okay. Did...did that really happen? Oh god, you just got me interested in Twilight. See, that's why fanfic miracle workers like you should be more wellknown. BECAUSE YOU WORK MIRACLES (and write amazing stories)
winfield56 chapter 9 . 9/3/2014
Hi there,

i like this story, it's well written and intruiging i could not stop reading, so thank you for this story.
Hope I don't have to wait too long for an update.

Sincerely yours,

Olaf
maya31 chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
i love
Mystical Memories chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
I'm not sure if it's creepy, but currently I'm obsessively reading your stories like there's no tomorrow and I must say you are an absolutely amazing writer. I have to admit I'm not much of a Twilight fan but this one's got me intrigued. Update soon?
Beth9891 chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
So good! Please say you are updating this soon? Love the comraderare between harry and emmett