Reviews for Make Light
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 9 . 10/16
PaleAngel90 chapter 9 . 9/15
Liking the story, please update it soon, cant wait to read more. :)
Jasper1997 chapter 9 . 7/13
whats the matter with edward ?
please update ?
LadyWhiteRose2015 chapter 9 . 6/2
I don't know if you have plans to continue with this story line, it's bloody good! It's been a little over 2 years since your last update, so if you are on hiatus, or if you are abandoning this story, would you let the readers know?
This is truly a wonderful start to a promising fiction!
London-and-Lisa chapter 9 . 5/17
I love it! Im not much for Twilight, but for some reason im super into Harry/Jacob!
I hope this is not abandoned
jupimako chapter 9 . 4/11
I SO want to read more of your story! Are you ever going to update?
bleeb90 chapter 6 . 2/6
I love this fic!
bryan314 chapter 9 . 7/21/2015
So, it's been a while. Too much to hope that you'll continue?
Loony Dagda chapter 9 . 7/15/2015
Wow, great story! I think you've done a great job with the characters and I'm very curious to see where you're going with this. Of course there are a number of things I've got questions about. First, why does Edward seem so interested in Harry? And where is Bella during all of this? And why were the Cullens going to invite him over for dinner, considering I doubt they garner ally offer that to just any old human. Are they curious about what he might seem to know about them? Or is it something else? And what's going on with the Master of Death thing? Obviously it's connected to the dementors, and I'm almost wondering if his mood is somehow being affected, since it seems to alter with the weather a bit. Also, as a twenty year old, how was Harry able to register as a high school senior? Is he hiding his age from everyone except Jacob? Does he still look 17? And why did he so casually reveal the magical world to Jacob? Anyways, love the story, hope this isn't abandoned. Desperately awaiting an update in the near future.

Ciao XP
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 9 . 6/24/2015
Aww Jake is so sweet. What's up with Edward though? I thought he was only a creepy stalker for Bella.
BloodDDB chapter 9 . 4/12/2015
It's quite interesting. I like the awkwardness and slowness of their relationship. I liked the moment when Jacob realized how old Harry is, and his thoughts after. Harry's interaction with the Cullens is quite interesting. I loved the akward moments when Harry mentions vampires around them. The way Edward treats Harry, like he's going to brake, is quite funny and adorable. Can Edward read Harry's thoughts? (I find it unlikely from what you wrote so far, but I still wanna ask.) If not, does Harry know Occlumency? Because Edward's interactions with Harry kinda makes me think of the time with Bella. Harry is 20, what's his excuse of still being in school? Truthfully, your story is realistic and refreshingly good. I really hope you update soon. Can't wait to read more.
FalconLux chapter 9 . 3/23/2015
Okay, honestly, I've read several stories with a similar initial premise as this one. With equal honesty, I must admit, none of them have come close in terms of simply being well-written and realistically paced. I love this story. Please continue it.

*puppy dog eyes*
atalanta chapter 9 . 3/17/2015
This is very nice, I enjoyed reading this!
manapohaku2 chapter 9 . 1/18/2015
why do i get the feeling that Harry is the new Bella?
Adderall chapter 9 . 1/17/2015
Hi, I checked out this story because I love 'Ain't no rest for the wicked'. I've never read Twilight Hp crossover and was super impressed with how cute this story is, if only it went further I think Harry and Jacob actually make a really cute couple based on their canon personalities. I hope you continue this story(as well as Ain't no rest for the wicked of course), but I do know it's hard to come up with motivation or inspiration to write sometimes:/ Anyway I'll be checking out your other stories too, I hope you don't fall off the grid!:)