Reviews for Stand in the Rain
Guest chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
This is really great! Please continue? :)
pipsqueak66 chapter 9 . 7/4/2011
I can't wait for more! I really like this story i just wish Eli and Clare would break up already. Keep up the good work.
Genia chapter 9 . 6/15/2011
Jesus, this story is so good.

even though i'm a BIG eclare fan, i love a good Flare fic. (:

Cant wait untill you add more. (:
famouslastturd chapter 9 . 5/12/2011
i like the idea of klare friendship :) and im really liking this story
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 9 . 5/11/2011
this makes me wish they cared about friendships on degrassi cause i'd love to see more kc/clare scenes on cannon
famouslastturd chapter 8 . 2/7/2011
yay i love klare friendship haha
AMillionMilesAway612 chapter 8 . 2/7/2011
I did not see the Clare and K.C. friendhsip coming. But still, I absolutely love it and expect the sudden twist.

Truth be told, most people probably could not handle a story that's as intense and complex as this one. But you, my friend, can with flying colors. You are so incredible at truly catching the characters emotions and thoughts, even though the story is in 3rd person. You always manage you blow me away and desparately waiting for more.

Tha Klare friendship really does fit the story. Clare has no one else, really, but she seems to be in a state where she can't stand to be alone. So bringing K.C. into the story was a smart and clever mode. I applaud you )
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 8 . 2/5/2011
great update
FadamRoxs chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Are you going to continue 'Theirs beauty in her smile ?'
Degrassi223 chapter 7 . 1/11/2011
I LOVE FLARE! Please write m
elizabethkk8 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Very good story, never make it end! I'm on my tippy toes to know what's next.
JasonTodd87 chapter 7 . 1/6/2011
I'm really loving this story so far. It's heartfelt and realistic to the storyline of the show. Please update soon!
Degrassi223 chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
This is so good. As much as I like Eli with Clare, I think her and Fitz would be a much better couple. I'm hoping that's what happens when he comes to her door. KC was an ass and Eli still seems hung up on his dead girlfriend. Fitz might be a bully, but it wouldn't be the first time a couple formed on Degrassi and the girl changed the guy. Clare tries to find the good in people and I think with Fitz there is some deep down inside, she can help it surface. I really hope they get together. Keep writing! Really good stuff! FLARE FAN!
famouslastturd chapter 7 . 12/27/2010
haha cant wait for the next chapter XD
autredufantome chapter 7 . 12/26/2010
PLEASE DON'T MAKE US WAIT TOO LONG!