Reviews for With Grace
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Wow. Just wow. This story is absolutely amazing! The dynamic between Edward and Carlisle is wonderful and heart warming. This is so beautifully written.

I am not surprised it won the contest so congrats!
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This was rec'd today in the Carlisle Facebook group. I am so glad that it was. This was absolutely beautiful. And, so deserving of the win the the Love Actually contest. Because, it was the most beautiful love story I have read in quite a while. So heartfelt and tender. Full of wisdom and a little humor. Just beautiful! And, they named their baby Grace- I was in tears with that.

Thanks for sharing this exquisite love story.

Sally
twisample14 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
this is a beautifully written, touching story - thanks for sharing...
inactive2812 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I read this story a couple of minutes ago on the Love Actually Contest and could not stop crying . Truly Beautiful

J Chesney chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I found this beautiful, beautiful story after finding YOU through your latest story. I am a sobbing mess right now, but I just had to tell you how much I loved this story.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Congratulations. This is a wonderful story. I love the relationship that is built by the two men. They both are celebrating the woman in their life. Amazing. I loved this story.
Shahula chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I wrote this on the contest page, not knowing you had it on your profile as well. But I wanted you to know how much your story touched me so here it all is again:

I just found this story and had to tell you, it was beautiful. So very heart warming, touching, real, and just plain lovely. I mean really, you should have way more reviews for this than you do because while it isn't filled with the usual things we like to read here in fanfic (i.e. smut, drama and full on B&E interactions), you can still get to see a beautiful relationship develop and unfold. Both with Bella and Edward but more importantly, between Edward and Carlisle.

I mean seriously, this was goregous. I am going to be reading your other stories now too, I can't imagine you haven't written another gem I need to find. Congrats on the contest win and for such wonderful work as a writer.
Corinne 22 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Shit, woman...you made me cry. Believe me, that's not easy to do. Writing the review with tears still in my eyes.

I always think back to how important people in my life started out as something that seemed so small. It's funny how one hello or meeting turns into something good for the rest of your life.

Even though this story isn't vamp or anything like SM's, Carlisle is exactly like he is in the SM books. Kind, loving and devoted. I love how they slowly started being around each other more, inviting and creating the ever-lasting bond.

Seriously, this story was great. You definitly deserved to win on this one. All of the little details of what the Sundays evolved around and everything.

I always wanted a "my own" bench for me and whoever would stick by me through the years...

I loved this one! *smooches*
TheLadyReads chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I'll admit I cried. Seriously, this was fantastic.

It was one of the sweetest fluffy stories that I've ever read.

I can really understand why this won! It's written beautifully and so real.

Oh my goodness. You are just wonderful.

Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Congratulations. This was more than wonderful. I truly loved it even though it caused me to use a boat load of tissues.
evilgiraffe82 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Sweet and sad and beautiful. Thank you.

That's what I said before, and I still think it now. A really well-deserved win! And thanks for the namecheck too!
Jill Cohen chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
TEARS!
suitablyironicmoniker chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Wonderfully done. & did not see the baby's name coming. So sweet.
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Beautiful. Just absolutely beautiful. :')
AHotMess chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
God-Damn-It! Three times - three times you made me cry and now I'm a snot sobbing mess.

It is a CRIME you don't write more, becuase this is PERFECT.

The depth and honesty in your characters is so touching and...visceral.

I love this story. Thank you for writing it and for the AN at the end.

xoxoxo