Reviews for Papers
EQU4NOX chapter 1 . 1/22
THIS IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ OMGOMGOMG I STARTED HUGGING MY BLANKETS WHEN REX AGREED SO SIGN AND SIX WAS SO SURPRISED THEN WHEN SIX TUCKED HIM IN A STARTED CHEWING ON MY PILLOW THIS IS PERFECT OMG
Itharax chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
very awesome story. loved it.
Turtles18 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
OMG THAT WAS SO CUTE! omg you should do a sequel and six should have amnesia like in six minis six but six will not remember adopting rex whould that be wired but i whould feel so sorry rex because his dad wouldn't remembering that he adopted him. that whould be sad but wired for six. I saying that u sould consider this idea for your next fan fiction about generator rex kay u don't have to do this but i just thought that whould be interesting kay. :P
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Loved it, very emotional
Nerd.Girl211 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
I love it, really good work 3
Jissy2013 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
so sweet
Dead8 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Seriously. The cute! I can't stand it! OMG! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE YOU!
Doctor Skittles chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
OHMYGODTHATISTHESWEETESTTHINGEVER!
Tatertot1104 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I LOVE THIS SOOOOOOOOO MUCH! XD! It captures the love that Rex and Six have for each other! I also LOVED the episode! And young Rex is the most adorable child out there! You know what? You just inspired me to write some fanfic about Rex when he was younger. THANK YOU!
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This was soo amazing! For some reason, it made me cry!...This is getting quite ridiculous, I mean I don't know any of these characters nor their background or anything really...(sigh)...Guess, I'm just a sucker for great father/son stories!
Wolfleader505 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
i literally am biting my lip, trying not to aw!
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Kawaii! Love this! This is the fluff I've been looking for! There's not to many good gr fan fics as good as this one shot! I love it!

Thanks soo much!
DawnoftheNutter chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I won't lie: I was going squee when I read this. This must continue.
The White Rose Pianist chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This was adorable! It sort of reminded me of a Bruce/Dick father/son; Some people intrept it as romance but most people as family. I really, really loved it.

White! For once in our lives you're useful! YAY! Again, I really loved this. The first father/son adoption that I'd seen. I really hope Six does do that.

Great Fic again, and I hope to see a sequel/continuation. :)

-Robin's Star
CG07 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I like it! It's very sweet! And DAMN! You've been up a full 24 hours when you wrote this! respect.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »