Reviews for Papers
Awww this was so sweet
Alena098 chapter 1 . 2/13
Cool ))))))))
5 Minutes 2 Midnight chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
Ah! Oh my god! I'm seriously fangirling over here but trying not to wake up my roommate but this is amazing and I can't even... Seriously, though, this is super cute and really well written. Sorry the review is 6 years late—I only just got into the fandom now ;)
Jokul Frosti The Winter Child chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
*sobs uncontrollably*
SunBinamra chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
This is so fluffy I'm gonna die!
...
Sorry, I had to go there. But in all honesty, this was really sweet. Nicely done!
EQU4NOX chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
THIS IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ OMGOMGOMG I STARTED HUGGING MY BLANKETS WHEN REX AGREED SO SIGN AND SIX WAS SO SURPRISED THEN WHEN SIX TUCKED HIM IN A STARTED CHEWING ON MY PILLOW THIS IS PERFECT OMG
Itharax chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
very awesome story. loved it.
Turtles18 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
OMG THAT WAS SO CUTE! omg you should do a sequel and six should have amnesia like in six minis six but six will not remember adopting rex whould that be wired but i whould feel so sorry rex because his dad wouldn't remembering that he adopted him. that whould be sad but wired for six. I saying that u sould consider this idea for your next fan fiction about generator rex kay u don't have to do this but i just thought that whould be interesting kay. :P
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Loved it, very emotional
Shinomorph chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
I love it, really good work 3
Jissy2013 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
so sweet
Dead8 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Seriously. The cute! I can't stand it! OMG! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE YOU!
pizzaintensifies chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
OHMYGODTHATISTHESWEETESTTHINGEVER!
Tatertot1104 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I LOVE THIS SOOOOOOOOO MUCH! XD! It captures the love that Rex and Six have for each other! I also LOVED the episode! And young Rex is the most adorable child out there! You know what? You just inspired me to write some fanfic about Rex when he was younger. THANK YOU!
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This was soo amazing! For some reason, it made me cry!...This is getting quite ridiculous, I mean I don't know any of these characters nor their background or anything really...(sigh)...Guess, I'm just a sucker for great father/son stories!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »