Reviews for The Fishing Trip
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Really good!
whitelighter013 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
You know how much I thrive feel good stories. :) I just loved that! make one of Abby too. with Tony. or with Gibbs. Abby and Gibbs. :)
Hieiko chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Aww, that's perfect. :)
Graphicmaker1 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Very sweet and cute story.
newgal chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Glad your muse wouldn't leave you alone. I enjoyed your story.
mikiss chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Liked this a lot. I'm not real happy with the new whitewash they are giving Sr. Think they just didn't want to make Wagner unlikeable.
WCUGirl chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Awwwwww this was sweet.

Love Jen
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
That was wonderful - only thing that would have made it better was if it was longer. Perfect!
Caper25 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Great story, I could see something like this really happening in the show.
Stroma chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Excellent story.
Le Bibliothecaire chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I love this! While I am glad that DiNozzo Sr. seemed more willing to talk to his son at the end of "Broken Arrow", I hope that if the show brings back his character they do not immediately start portraying him as "reformed super father". It would make more sense to develop the relationship between Sr. and Tony as they are developing the relationship between Jackson and Gibbs-slowly and not without some friction. I am glad that your story acknowledges that people like Sr. do not just change overnight and it would do the the people who run the show a lot of good to read stories like yours. Love the end where Gibbs just shows up.
Arress chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I really like this. Gibbs is always there for Tony.
Meilea2010 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
That was a fantastic story. Yeah, now I can see even more so why I can't stand Senior when he pulls things like that and hurts Tony.

Gibbs wouldn't do that to our Tony. No way.
supergirl02 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
this is brilliant! I loved the ending!