Reviews for Happiness is Attainable
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Sqweee! Adorable story. Soo sad that the reality of that song is soo true. Idiots! Makes for a powerful message in here though. _
Wordy Blackbirdy chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
aw this was so sweet !
LizziiLaters chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Story was Great! I loved it! I just sorta felt the nee to point out you called the Glee club New Beginning when their name is New Directions. Story is still so amazing and I loved it.

-*Liz*
Jaden Shadow chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
OK right now i both love and hate you. everytime i find a song on a fic i go onto youtube and listen to it. I've never cried while listening to a song. but i love the message and this fic!
Purplehonor chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This is great. Please write more of this 'verse... what happens when Harry's past catches up with him?
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
sequel
i-am-the-wallace chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
this legit made me cry. Wonderful job on a wonderful story! and i reallllllly liked the song Scott and Jamie
Ahjffjdkdj chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
its new directions not new beginnings
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Loved it! Amazing! I... Just... Wow! :D
krynny chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
wow i was blown away with how powerful this story is you made me giggle and cry and omw oh my wow this is tight and hot and beautiful. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww just lovely you kick butt and i just really appreciate all the time, love, effort, and passion that you use to make us readers happy. thank you for writing such a wonderful fic.

hugs and kisses

krynny
cato1850 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Very sweet. I listened to the songs you featured on YouTube and OMG Scott and Jamie...so powerful and sad, I hated it and loved it. Thank you for introducing it to me.
calileane chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
The song... the song almost broke me. It is one of the things that hurts the most with all the gay couple out there and all the children in need of love, why are people refusing this love?

Your story was beautiful. Too short because I obviously wanted more of their story. To see them maried and everything.

I adored reading this. Thank you for writing it and sharing with us.
DGM otaku chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Great story!

And now you've got me hooked on listening to "Scott and Jamie"! Lovely song! Such a beautiful message!

Great job of putting everything together!
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Very good!
Chocolatekat chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This is so sweet I love it