Reviews for The Princess and the Farmer
Haike chapter 26 . 8/11/2012
Yay, you update again! It's been quite a while so when I saw the notification on my E-mail, I was overjoyed!
Hope them both best of luck, and may that son of a b*tch Edwin burn! Better yet, let have someone cut him into pieces... with a hot, rusty, pocketknife D:
Jk lol, just hope the next chap is not that far away, but I cannot force you to write :-\
ghosthead8503 chapter 26 . 8/11/2012
I wish them both the best of luck - they're gonna need all the luck they can get, and then some to make this work...
the original ice queen chapter 25 . 4/10/2012
Woo! I've been going around reviewing fanfics that I've been reading for a while because I've finally got a user *dances* yay!

I really do like this story. I've never read a JackxKeira fanfic before, and you've already made it my favourite pairing :D I never got to go after Keira in my hm game cos she was just too darn high maintenance :(

I like the concept of this fanfic, I look forward to the next chappie!

Luna xo
ghosthead8503 chapter 25 . 4/9/2012
This chapter was well worth the (long) wait. It's good to see that you're back and that this story's up and running again. Like always, I can't wait until the next chapter comes out, no matter how long it takes...
Haike chapter 25 . 4/9/2012
It's been like months! You finally updated! Whew! Glad to see that you're still working on this. When i received the e-mail few days ago along with your respond, I thought it was going to be a few months more until you update. Happy that I was wrong.

Keep up the good work!
elementoneohsix chapter 24 . 4/9/2012
Yay, finally an update! Good to know you're still working on this.

Another cliffhanger?

Hope you keep writing the story, though I think "Drama" would be a more suitable genre than "Fantasy". (:
Crystal Bluebell chapter 24 . 6/16/2011
Wow, nice chapter!

Haha, the Goddess is so pissy/childlike sometimes _ . And so unwise. Well, that's pretty in her character.

Anyway, YAY! Another cliffhanger!

Update soonnnn (:*
U.A.N chapter 24 . 6/15/2011
one of the most heart-pounding fanfic I have ever read. you sir, always make my day every time you update.
ghosthead8503 chapter 24 . 6/15/2011
Damn, I hate these type of cliffhangers, but they do the job I'm sure they're intended to do - keep the reader coming back for more. I just hope she isn't planning to do what I think she's planning on doing...
U.A.N chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I forgot to tell this earlier but as far as the story goes... it doesn't seem like you're writing a Harvest Moon fanfic. It's more like an independent story to me, since there are no connection to farming and stuff (you know what I mean). Don't get me the wrong way, I love your story, it just that seeing there aren't much reviews for this is kinda depressed me. But then again, it was your decision to put it on here. My guess is, you could get more reviews by putting this on Fictionpress. Only need to change the characters' names (or not, since their names are too general) Anyway, it's just my opinion, but it's still bothering me though.

Put those aside, I'll say this again. Your. Story. Is. The. Best.
U.A.N chapter 23 . 6/8/2011
*sniff* you made me cry! *sniff* but then again, without the raping, the story would lose its drama. good chapter! even though it was a little short, but the drama is enough to cover that flaw up. Anyhow, I'm awaiting for the next chapter.
elementoneohsix chapter 23 . 6/7/2011
YAY UPDATE (:(:(:(:(: !

Anyway, despite the shortness I thought this was a good chapter. Actually horrible as it sounds, I'm glad the rape happened because it really adds to the mood, trauma of the story. I hope you update soon, this is getting to be really intriguing *_* .
U.A.N chapter 22 . 5/3/2011
whoa... good story... and i hate Edwin FYI.
tufted titmouse chapter 22 . 4/6/2011
I hate Edwin even moer now...
Crystal Bluebell chapter 22 . 4/5/2011
Didn't sign in, but

Oh my, is he going to rape her? D;

Please update, soon! :D Good work, this is a really interesting story.