Reviews for The Demon Games
hello chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
i didnt bother to sign in, but OMG! ive been looking for stuff like this! Please update soon! Ill be reading!
TheRoseThatKnowsPain chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Fucking, AWSOME! it was like reading a book, not like the stories you usually read on fanfiction! So, aw-freaking-some
watevs1404 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
oh wow i cant wait 2 see wat happens next. please update soon PLEASE! oh n about the length thing its perfect but if YOU want 2 make it longer, i wont object :]
jazzymay377 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
i love both Soul Eater and The Hunger Games so I'm looking forward to reading this. It's very good so far so update please/
ANN chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
i liiiiike it. write more! i hate cliff-hangers!
Envy chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
good job so far
miskris95 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
that was awsome! please update soon!
HiHelloIWeird chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Hi Hello ect.

This is a great story! I read the last Demon Games you tried to post and I can see a few similar details. - Personally I like both of the these copies and cant wait for the rest. Question: If there was 31 games why only 2 victors?
I'm no longer using this chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Awwww, poor Soul! And i'm guessing the president is that demon that keeps on appearing in the black i right? Anyways, this was so good!Continue please!
MarkOfTheRaven chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
haha victor... franken stein... victor frankenstein lol i love it. did u mean for it to be the same name as the actual frankenstein from shelley's novel or was that a coincidence? love the story! update ASAP!
KittyAttack chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Keep it up
Tsun-chan chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Very good, my dear author-sama.

But...why did you have to post it? I don't have any good stories and you told them to read them! D: