Reviews for Strange Is What We Aim For
scipio96 chapter 11 . 3/17
No :( Drake seemed like such a cool guy. And whatever happened to Nick? He was just out of the house and all of a sudden he comes back to find his girlfriend (or are they married?) missing and a stranger's dead body on the ground? :
sakurisss chapter 29 . 12/21/2013
me ha encantado tu historia
esta espectacular
saludos!
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 29 . 11/3/2013
Loved this!
Guest chapter 29 . 5/27/2013
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT! DEFINITELY THINK YOU SHOULD MAKE A SEQUEL AND A PREQUEL! I WOULD LOVE BOTH :)
The-Fun-In-Funeral chapter 11 . 3/1/2013
Why does J call her Em? Her name's Marissa, so does "Em" mean "M" for Marissa or what; 'cause that's been majorly confusing me...
Madi H chapter 29 . 12/16/2012
i love this story i have read it twice as well as the preqel twice its amazing i hope u do a sequel well i pray that u do lol and maybe a short story about when she ran away when she was pregnant with spencer and just show how the joker found out and his adventure of looking for her and the emotions he felt. :) 3 i love this maybe u can do a story about catwoman or two face and poison ivy :) u r very talented.
ninaricci chapter 22 . 1/22/2012
I've just read it, I know it's already 2012, but oh well:D I loved it! Seriously one of the best Joker/OC stories out there, and this comes from someone, who has already read a few:DD

Hope to hear from you someday!:)
wolflover72335 chapter 28 . 9/21/2011
This story is the most amzing story i've ever read in my life, it is epicly awesome, keep up with the good work :)
No Longer in Operation chapter 29 . 7/31/2011
pls do a sequel!

that was awesome!
Royalty Blue chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
awesome story :D
amber-was-here130 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
ok first off this isnt trash. i read this entire thing in 1 nite and liked it. u did a pretty good job of keepin joker in his personality, yes there r a few points thst r unrealistic but realistic at the same time. like some ppl may not realise that its really fuckin hard 2 get out of a relationship when u loved the guy and he starts abusin u. so dont listen 2 the ppl downin u its s good story u did s great job keepin joker in character w/o making him a pusscake.
xfirealchemistx chapter 29 . 4/8/2011
Stockholm Syndrome? Great excuse for garbage.
DarkMage6 chapter 29 . 4/2/2011
Ahh, by chapter 18, I was thinking: 'I sense Stokholm symdrom is going to come into play.'

Then I thought of a line from one of my fav book series: Stokholm, how do you spell that? H-E-A-D-F-U-C-K!
xfirealchemistx chapter 26 . 4/1/2011
Too unrealistic for me. Who loves their rapists? The Joker doesn't love. I tried to follow the author’s vision otherwise I would have stopped reading at chapter 4. There were parts of the story that was good and it was hopeful the story would get better. It didn't it got worst. This was a Twilight plot with the Joker and it was sad to read it. The author does have a good imagination, but I would love to see if there is a sequel. Coming away from the notion women love to be abused, beaten and raped. To me it seems like it trivializes the plight of women everywhere. You didn't hit the nail on the head with this one, but you tried. Maybe next time.
MissSparrow101 chapter 29 . 2/16/2011
Can't believe this is the end though... so will he leave them alone, especially when lilly is his daughter?

Thanks for sharing this great story!